2.2 is here!!

• 8o ...I'm thinking to clean up because I'm again over 200....

Give me the formula, how can you resist having 800 FREE space to listen and play with incredible rigs???? :D:D
    I'm always to 950, and will never go down from there, THANKS Kemper Team for the 1.000 limit you put on it, or the DB would be even wider!!!!!

• Has anyone else noticed that the input LED turns red a lot easier after the update?
    I update both my Kempers and they react the same.
    I dont hear any clipping only seems LED displays wrong?

• I want to spend just some words about the new behaviour in the visualization of Clean/Distortion Sense and about the Input/Output Led.

1) the scaling in dB is much better;
    2) pointing the fact that Clean Sense at five is now the equivalent "0" dB, is much better;
    3) I tested the input Led behaviour, it works GREAT: with a typical strat type passive single coil, the input remains green until CS at +4/6 dB, then it start becoming yellow; with a typical gibson type passive humbucker the CS stay perfectly in all the negative region, without "clipping" the input
    4) I tested the output Led behaviour: using the SPDIF OUTPUT, now it works exactly like my MBOX3 sound card --> when the sound card goes yellow, the same do the Kemper, when it goes red, same behaviour for both!!!! GREAT!!! More and more precise than before.
    I remember that the MAIN OUTPUT is 6 dB "louder" then the SPDIF --> Main Output at 7,5/10 = SPDIF at "0" Level.
    And now that the output led is so reliable, I suggest all of you to adjust your rig volumes accordingly, once again I notice than many users have too much volume on their rigs :) The level must be in a way that using SPDIF at Max level, the sound never clip but uses all the dynamic range.

Thanks KPA team, this is, for me, a great improvement :thumbup:

• looks like the midi map was reset. If you restore the last backup you shouod be fine. Mine works like always.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• with the "new" clean sens, it happens that the input led turns to yellow or even red at -12db, but it never happened with the "old" clean sens to min value (0 ?)...
    so what ? -12db <> former min value ?

• isnt' it a strange (disturbing or confusing for the least) choice for a threshold being red when no clipping occurs...?

• Have a gig on Saturday so I'll wait to update to avoid any confusion. Really hope the update addresses crackling sound I get when switching banks in performance mode. It's so bad I can't use different banks at gigs.
    Other than that, my KPA performed fantastically last night at rehearsal. :)

• I have a gig tomorrow, this time with a rock band, and think I´m going to use the new FW. I am really optimistic that everything will go well. We´ll see :rolleyes:

• isnt' it a strange (disturbing or confusing for the least) choice for a threshold being red when no clipping occurs...?

well it is just my cent, but if it is only light, why bother?

just to give you an example: I found my clean sense set at 5 and no clipping. so I don't care if it is a too much high setting. it sounds good, so I keep it.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• well it is just my cent, but if it is only light, why bother?

just to give you an example: I found my clean sense set at 5 and no clipping. so I don't care if it is a too much high setting. it sounds good, so I keep it.

+1. I don't mean to sound condescending, but maybe it would best to trust one's ears rather than eyes when it comes to sound.

I don't mean to sound condescending, but maybe it would best to trust one's ears rather than eyes when it comes to sound.

OK, I won't argue...

• When I set my clean sense for a correct balance between clean and distorted sounds, I hit the yellow, not the red. Tried several guitars.
    Is this different with your guitars and playing?