2.2 is here!!

• Ck With my guitar and playing it always hits the red now, didn't in previous firmware though

This is happening to me also.Kinda irritating.

Also,would it be possible to have the option to change the clean/distortion sense visualisation back to the classic one?Having the option would be nice(i don't know if im asking too much tough).

• This as became unbearable,everything is clipping even when using low output single coils.

Can any one tell me how i do a firmware downgrade(if that is even possible)?

EDIT:

Iv'e putted the 2.1.1 Kaos bin on the usb pen and the Kemper automatically did the Downgrade.

Everything is cool again :) 2.2 firmware is definitely not for me :(

Edited 3 times, last by Jcaster ().

• I go to red at - 4.5 with LP and BB3 ...............

8o ?( Something is not right Do you have the BB3 on the neck position? Mine is at bridge, BB2 on the neck and both barely hit orange when I strum it like an acoustic guitar......

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

This as became unbearable,everything is clipping even when using low output single coils.

it's red, but maybe not clipping...the trouble is in the "maybe"...

• 8o ?( Something is not right Do you have the BB3 on the neck position? Mine is at bridge, BB2 on the neck and both barely hit orange when I strum it like an acoustic guitar......

I have two of each on each slots ..stacked :D:D:D

I immediately noticed the change when installing 2.2 the thing is if the led doesn't really indicates the real thing then it is useless..may be it was meant to make people use a lower value over all.. a lot of user profiles have the sens too high IMHO..but set too low also gives a S/N ratio that is not as good

• It makes perfect sense to me. So now when I'm recording using the main outs and say I've taken 2db off the treble (main output EQ), I can now hear that in my headphones whereas before I wouldn't so what I would be hearing in my headphones was different to what is being recorded. It just gives you a truer reference as to what is going through the main output.

So why dont you just take treble off in the amp/eq section. For me, the main eq is needed to adjust the output ( pa/ guitar cab or whatever). For example: my behringer

active monitor has too much highs, so i do adjust them, my headphones ( beyerdynamic dt 770 ) sound perfect.

Is this option switchable?

That's exactly what I thought... I use the Main eq to "correct" the sound on other devices like you...

I also use the main eq to "correct" the sound of the monitor speakers. I use a very flat set of headphones to tweak all of the rigs for a control. That way they are all "EQ"ed the same. Is there a way to shut this off or bypass it?

• Hi Toni11222,

i still wonder why everbody agrees with that "strange" function. This is an absolut useless feature.

This new update made a 3 way output (main, monitor, headphone) to a 2 way output and looses some flexibility.

But thats all right, i wont update, so it doesnt bother me.

• anyone know anything about the 2 new inputs for re-amping? and how to adjust the sense mine is greyed out

[Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/f05540.jpg]
    Pro Tools HDX HD i/o 8x8x8
    SSL Nucleus
    vintech
    2 573
    2 x81
    1 609ca
    classic api 4 vp312
    Neumann kh120's
    Presonus digimax
    Furman hds-6
    splawn nitro
    gmajor 2
    kemper
    agile 727s
    yes i work at Vintech

• it's greyed when you're with Input = Front (guitar playing setup)...Change it and it will turn black and available

• Just to let you know that the rel 2.2 have other two problems that I have already comunicated to the support:
    1) Output Preset build in some releases doesn't work anymore
    2) copy/paste a cabinet from a rig to another stop working the KPA and must be restarted

This will be fixed in the next firmware most probably

• Just to let you know that the rel 2.2 have other two problems that I have already comunicated to the support:
    1) Output Preset build in some releases doesn't work anymore
    2) copy/paste a cabinet from a rig to another stop working the KPA and must be restarted

This will be fixed in the next firmware most probably

These bugs are identified and fixed for the next build.

Timo