CD´s with a Kemper inside!

• Since I haven´t found a threat for that yet I thought "why not make one". In this thread anyone can post the CD´s he knows of that have been recorded or re-amped with the KPA so everyone can give it a listen and see what the KPA is capable on a pro and contextual level (so to say).

I´ll start:

Cytotoxin - Radiophobia

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cognizance - Inquisition

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aegaeon - Neural Union

• I put up a few sound clips here and on the sneap forum of the profile that was used on triviums new record, I have the profile, in case you guys missed it and wanted to hear it. Check the lasse amp pack thread as well as my own thread on the sneap forum..

Tons of records out of Audiohammer studios lately are Kemper( whitechapel, previous black dahlia murder, the new death angel, tons of reamp sessions on smaller projects), the latest accept record, the latest testament ( formation of damnation) has Kemper on it, could go on and on here....

• Pretty sure that's incorrect... I've heard from multiple sources close to sneap, and I believe even sneap said himself the record is all Kemper... A few touring bands close to the sneap "click" who use the Kemper are also using profiles live called "carcass" apparently, and no it's not carcass haha :)

• Also after rereading your post, not sure if you are saying carcass or trivium isn't Kemper... In regards to trivium I can 100 percent guarentee you the new record is all Kemper.

• [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

My bands new album. The Vision Bleak - Witching Hour. All Kemper. Also Live!

• Also after rereading your post, not sure if you are saying carcass or trivium isn't Kemper... In regards to trivium I can 100 percent guarantee you the new record is all Kemper.

Yeah, I noticed Matt really went out of his way to make a point of mentioning it a few times.

The only thing that seems out of place is that Corey seems pretty convinced that they still used a block letter 5150. So either they are both just appealing to sponsors or favourites, or there was some tube 5150 recorded with possible Kemper reamping after. Not that it matters. I have no doubt that they can do an album and live solely with Kemper(s).

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv-AP63YrVA[/media]

• Corey is a long time personal friend of mine, I have the profile they used on the new record, and did sound clips of it on the sneap forum and here, I even got called out by colin richarssons assistant asking how I got the profile hahah! It's definitely all Kemper, Carl even breaks it down on the sneap forum how they recorded it and how the profile I have is used. Here is the thread in case you are interested in hearing the sound clips I did with it and blended with other amps as well.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/f…file-vs-lasse-5153-a.html

• Thumas I honestly don't know about dark roots, great sound though. I do remember Andy sneap in his original Kemper video talking about reamping atleast certain songs on formation of damnation with the Kemper.

• Corey is a long time personal friend of mine, I have the profile they used on the new record, and did sound clips of it on the sneap forum and here, I even got called out by colin richarssons assistant asking how I got the profile hahah! It's definitely all Kemper, Carl even breaks it down on the sneap forum how they recorded it and how the profile I have is used. Here is the thread in case you are interested in hearing the sound clips I did with it and blended with other amps as well.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/f…file-vs-lasse-5153-a.html

I read through that last night when you posted about it on the Lasse profile page. Found it pretty entertaining when guys there got all excited when Collins assistant posted. TBH, I was just fishing to see how much reamping was done on the album. It sounded like you have the one centre profile with the D112 that was used but there is also another one they panned L/R. Did you have the other one as well. Just wondering if you tried the same recording technique that was used with both profiles or even with another profile panned L/R just to see if it worked.

Last night I learned the intro riff to Strife just so I could try out some 5150 profiles. I used the L.BARTA 5150+ the other day when jamming to No Way to Heal, so I tried that one for strife as well. It actually sounds really good live through my gear, but recorded and rendered sounded pretty thin (the fact that I barely learned the riff does not help much either). I'm not oblivious to the differences between the differences of a profile and a record tone, I was just wondering if you tried the same technique that Collins assistant used and how close that gets you, or if there is a bunch of reamping or EQ'ing they did after using that technique. I will probably try it to see how much depth and thickness it adds to my recordings.

• My last recording "Summer memories" (acoustic guitar oriented, probably more for the older among us ;) ) is "kemperized" - I've played all the guitars through the Kemper.
    For the background electric guitars I've used some of Gundis presets ("Gilmourish"), as I have the main-acoustic guitar (Yamaha APX4) played through the Kemper with the factory sound "Acoustic B". Even for the bass I've been using a Markbass profile of the KPA.

Here you find this piece of music - all instruments were played or programmed by me, hope you enjoy it.

Thank you

Play it like you mean it.