Noise issues ( right after update )

• So Today my kemper came in. I played for a few hours go direct into my mixing board on my pc.
    Everything was perfect. Crisp, clean.

After i went through all the defaults I came onto the website, downloaded the updates and rig packs.
    Plugged the usb stick in and updated. And right after I get nothing but noise.Hissing crackling sound whenever i just touch the strings.

I powered the unit on and off and its still here.

It shouldn't be a grounding issue. I was playing it just fine for 2+ hours and nothing until I updated and boom its here.

Update. So I started to play around with it ( 5 mins of playing after i posted this and it went away )
    Hope this isn't a reacquiring thing )

Btw the unit sounds amazing!

• A system reset usually helps with these kind of issues (hold system while booting the unit).

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Don't believe is going to make anything out of deleting the user settings, in this case. If it happens again the OP should make a backup while the failure is on and send it to support.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Don't believe is going to make anything out of deleting the user settings, in this case. If it happens again the OP should make a backup while the failure is on and send it to support.

Well it stopped making the noise. I also noticed as it was updating the noise gate and such pretty much stopped. And also made that clipping sound.
    Maybe it was still updating in the background after the restart? The noise stopped ( as of now ) but I will see if it comes back. maybe it has something to do with the beta as well?