Erratic Pedal Pitch engage with FCB1010 (uno4KPA)?

• I'm using an FCB1010 with a UNO4KEMPER eprom and I'm having troubles with slow/erratic engaging of the pedal pitch (whammy) effect.

Using Performance mode, I have Pedal Pitch programmed in the "A" stomp for a few songs (no Wah set for any of the Stomps). After selecting the needed slot in performance mode, I occasionally find the whammy does not engage when I roll up from the heel position with the expression pedal (set for 2 octave up).. leading to an uncomfortable second or so of rapid heel-toe sweeps before it kicks in mid passage - which as expected, sounds royally awful... 8| I'm gigging with an old digitech whammy pedal until I can get this sorted.

What is the best way to trigger the whammy with the FCB1010? My Wah patches are set to "Bypass @ Stop" but I do not see a setting anywhere for pedal pitch effects.

"WahPedal to Pitch" is checked in the system menu.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers :thumbup:

• Is the same pedal working properly with other functions (wha, volume...any other pedal controlled fx)?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Is the same pedal working properly with other functions (wha, volume...any other pedal controlled fx)?

Control of the wah is great.. No noticeable delay of effect becoming active when moving the 1st expression pedal. The 2nd expression pedal is always just volume and also works great. My only issue is the 1st expression pedal not auto activating the pedal pitch when moved. FCB1010 pedals were re calibrated after UNO4Kemper was installed. I have done the calibration twice since in case I did something wrong - but it seems to be a pretty simple procedure..

I'm missing something here.. not sure what though... ?(

• Go to page 6 of the system menu, check the wha to pitch case, activate the pitch and check out if the 2nd bar (cc04) is moving accordingly.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Go to page 6 of the system menu, check the wha to pitch case, activate the pitch and check out if the 2nd bar (cc04) is moving accordingly.

OK,

Sys Menu, Page 6, WahPedal to Pitch is checked.

The 2nd bar - "CC04 (Pitch)" never moves... empty bar always (I believe the FCB1010 UNO4Kemper chip is not setup ever send CC04? I may be wrong here?)

The top bar - "CC01 (Expression)" Responds always.. it is showing my foot pedal movement correctly always - but it still takes a full second or so for the whammy effect to be audible after moving the pedal. ie: KPA is getting the input, but the turn on delay is still there.

Pedal Pitch is now the only effect turned on (I did this to remove confusion)

Thanks for your help so far guitarnet70.. much appreciated! :thumbup:

I can make a quick video of the behavior if it helps.

• It could be an issue of the Uno4kemper FW...log this issue with support, please, and include a backup copy.