Playing a REAL acoustic (with built in pickup) through KPA

• I have an acoustic gig tomorrow and I would love to bring the KPA rack. Some of the tunes have more modern breaks (Avicii) that could use some heavy processing (verb, chorus, delay, pitch, even distortion) of my acoustic tone. Does anyone have any great acoustic patches for this use? I'm not talking about acoustic simulation using electric guitar, I'm talking about a real acoustic (I'll be using a Taylor 526e). The AxeFX has a tube pre simulation that is quite nice, any profiles like that for the KPA?

• Search for Piezo in the Rig Exchange. The new Factory Content has also some Acoustic Rig.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I use an Acoustic with LR baggs in it all the time through my KPA ..I think the profile I ended up using most was of a Marshall acoustic amp ..from soundside.de ?
    I love it ...and the fact that I can plug in an electric and a Bass VI into the same Kpa load a patch and off I go no extra Di's,different amps,cables ... :)