stomp wah pedal turned on ?

• Hello Forum
    I have about 200 rigs in my Kemper and never use a wah pedal stomp
    Some sounds have the wah pedal stomp in them but not activated.
    Today sundenly 20 rigs sounded strange and in first I didnt know why.
    But then I noticed by that the wah pedal efect in the 4th stomp effect is suddenly (automatic ? ) turned on by 20 rigs.
    Is it possible that I pushed a button accydently that courses this wah pedal to turn on in about 20 rigs at the same time ?

• I used the latest Beta version and there the problems started.
    I hoped they would be gone after I installed the latest softwareversion before this beta ( 2.1.1 I think )
    But there are still some weird things as this wah stomp activation.

• Don't try figure out how it happened, rather just...

Press the 4th Stomp button where the Wah is, then turn the "Type" knob all the way to the left (No Stomp).
    Press 'Store', then 'Replace'...do that for all 20 Rigs.

• Your wright , thanks

Is it possible that this is coursed by a bad/defective profile and if so,
    How can I clean all rigs afther a software update.
    Or do I have to dlete them one by one
    The rigs stay intact afther a update and if the problem is coursed by a defective rig, it probably starts all over again?

• Don't try figure out how it happened, rather just...

Press the 4th Stomp button where the Wah is, then turn the "Type" knob all the way to the left (No Stomp).
    Press 'Store', then 'Replace'...do that for all 20 Rigs.

Even more simple: clear the stomp slot and then lock it. This way you don´t have to repeat the clearing procedure in every affected rig. You just browse through the rigs and use the "store" function to update it. Afterwards unlock the slot again.

• Are you using a volume pedal? Maybe you accidentally enabled the setting that makes the volume pedal control wah effects. If those 20 rigs have the wah stomp set so that it remains inactive as long as you don't move the pedal, you may have not noticed it before because you had no dedicated wah pedal connected, whereas now the volume pedal acts as one. Just a guess...

• Hello Forum
    I have about 200 rigs in my Kemper and never use a wah pedal stomp
    Some sounds have the wah pedal stomp in them but not activated.
    Today sundenly 20 rigs sounded strange and in first I didnt know why.
    But then I noticed by that the wah pedal efect in the 4th stomp effect is suddenly (automatic ? ) turned on by 20 rigs.
    Is it possible that I pushed a button accydently that courses this wah pedal to turn on in about 20 rigs at the same time ?

You have probably locked the Wah with the Lock button.