Hendrix-sounding rigs

• Hi Folks,

I'm a huge fan of Jimi and one of my most cherished guitar-dreams is to attain a really close recreation of his tone (or his tones to be more precise).

I have tried some profiles from the exchange and none seems to do the trick for me.

I'm using a US stratocaster with CS69 pickups and Fender Select Telecaster and a DXR10 as monitor.

Maybe someone can recommend some rigs, free or commercial (I don't mind to pay if they're good) to fit this purpose and cover classics like Little wing, Purple Haze, Voodoo Chile, etc...

I'd really appreciate your suggestions, as I intend to spend this rainy weekend locked up at home catching up with my lately neglected KPA , indulging in a Hendrix revival playing binge... :D

Cheers!

Matt.

• Thanks a lot mate!!! That's a great starting point. I tried to download the rigs tweaked by Doux from the exchange but it does not work 8|

I'll give them a try and maybe I'll purchase that 59 bassman profiles from the TAF.

Cheers!!!

Rainy day, rain all day
    Ain't no use in gettin' uptight
    Just let it groove its own way

• Check out our pack 05 and 35 (there are some soundclips available too)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de