User scale setting doesn't get to be saved correctly

• First of all, I do not quite understand why the user scale setting can not be saved into a harmonizer preset; it makes much more sense to me that the user scale setting is a part of a preset, so that i can apply the harmonizer setting to any desired rig. I hope this is addressed in the next firmware update...

That said, I found that the user scale setting is not even properly saved into a rig. Has anybody have similar problem? I worked on a user scale setting, made some modifications, and stored the rig. Next time, i recall the rig, the harmonizer effect is there, but I lose my modifications.... Tried multiple time, but i can confirm that my custom preset never get to be saved... Why????

• ???? You did stored the Rig (not the FX only) but you lost the settings?
    Did the first version stored correctly or it does not save the user scale at all?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, I did store the rig with the effect enabled, after making a minor modification to the scale. But, when I switch to other rigs and come back to the rig, the modification I made is gone. Basically, I can never save my desired setting... I have a gig coming and this harmonizer setting is crucial to one song, and now I don't know what to do...

Thanks
    Jake