adjustments on stomps and wah request

• I like to have eq adjustments on all stomps even if the original doesn't have them. I hate wasting an eq slot to adjust a stomp that only has Gain and volume. Also, it would be nice if the wah pedal could be attached to the pedal and no slot needed, just activate with the pedal. I have it on all my patches and have to waste a slot on it and a button on my foot-switch that I could use for something else. One more thing, I love my KPA thanks

• I hate wasting an eq slot to adjust a stomp that only has Gain and volume.

If you used a GEq instead you would have Boost, Eq and Volume. Would it be of help?

I have it on all my patches and have to waste a slot on it and a button on my foot-switch that I could use for something else.

What is the purpose of the button? The wah can auto-engage.

:)

• yea I have the wah on auto engage but it still takes up a slot that could be used for something else. why take up a slot? Again with the Geq it takes up a slot when they could just add the eq to the effect right? I don't know maybe it's me and I don't get it? Thanks for the input

• No, I see where you come from. OTOH a unit can't do each things that their users need, design choices must be done and Eng. Kemper seem quite prone to keep things simple. Let's see whether this feature is highly requested and if mothership think it won't make things complicated.

As for the wah, I was referring to

a button on my foot-switch

What I'm missing is why you need a button for the wah :)

• yea I agree I like that they keep it simple. hey I'm in NJ which sucks Italy must be fantastic? My moms family is from Italy (last name is tuscano) no family there now, that I know of. Sorry to get off the subject. thanks for the time, all the best.