No Output Signal

• Hello - I just played a gig using KPA. I have the rack (no power) model and using the latest firmware 2.2. It worked for rehearsal. It worked 12 hours before the gig. But at the gig there was no output signal from the Kemper. I had a good input signal. No settings had changed in the 12 hours since it last worked. I tried reboot - no fix. Next I applied firmware 2.1.1 and my output signal was back! It seems my issue was with 2.2 firmware perhaps? Has this happen to anyone else?

• Every 2 times when I boot there is no output sound neither input signal available. This happened since the very first day, I am now on 2.2 and this is still here. When I reboot things work again, so not a real issue for me, just a bit annoying.

• 8o 8o 8o 8o I would suggest you log the issue with support. This is absolutely NOT the way it should work.....

Was anything different in the setup at Gig? Specifically pedalboard/ volume pedals?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• 8o 8o 8o 8o I would suggest you log the issue with support. This is absolutely NOT the way it should work.....

Was anything different in the setup at Gig? Specifically pedalboard/ volume pedals?

Thanks - everything was setup identical to 12 hours prior when it worked. I don't know why no output signal the next time I turned on KPA. Also it looks like LED for output was not illuminated. Reboot did not fix this. But when I applied the last firmware 2.1.1 the sound came back and also then output LED came back to on. I have not had the problem again but am not excited to upgrade back to 2.2 release. I will log with support.

• Hi, i own my KPA rack power now for 2 weeks, but yesterday it happened to me too: powered on -> Input AND output LED are green while playing but no signal coming from monitor out (at home i play on small 10w combo, just in practice room i use the power amp section).
    after ~3-5 shutdown/reboots and switching power amp on/off in the outputmenu, and altering volume on all outputs the signal came back but no idea what was the solution!
    please fix this issue, i cannot imagine what would happen if i drive to a gig with KPA and it does not work!

i think that it has something to do with the position of the volume pedal (so not fully heel nor fully toe position) connected over rocktron midi mate as an expression pedal while powering on the KPA but i am not 100% sure because this error (no signal out) is not really reproduceable (midi channel #1 is used only by KPA and midi mate (no omni mode!), pedal #1 continous controller channel is used, rate 1 (= every millisecond the position of the pedal is send to the KPA, no problems with this in any of the wah/pitch/volume presets)

thanks

• Did it happen to you since again? I must say that it is still happening to me from time to time, I have no pedal and a few days ago I had to start it a few times to make it work. Just sent a backup to the support, let´s see what will happen but it begins to be annoying.