New Exotic LED malfunctions!

• Hey there,

What i´ve had so far:
    Lost several of my green LEDs in the bottom row (lame) and my input LED works in reverse: red when not playing, green when hitting hard. (i actually like that feature! :D )

TODAY:
    I found out that when turning the gain all the way down on "LL - The Grail" the LEDs #2, #10 and #12 are still glowing. That does not happen on the other tested profiles (LL and FP)
    Further testing brought this:
    When I go to system page 5/9 Gain LEDs #2,#10 and #12 blink at the same speed like the System Button: System Button blinks on, Gain LEDs are off, System buttons off, Gain LEDs on.

AND: the Xslot LED is red when there is no fx (-) loaded. On ALL Rigs.

I´m on 2.0.1 8601 and yes, i know i should try an update. But on the other hand that version is stable and sounds good and shouldn´t rather the LEDs what i want and not the other way round? :huh:

• I sent you a private message a while back asking if you solved the red input light 'problem'. As I am having the exact same issue. So I guess the answer to my question is no :P lol. I wish I could be as laid back about it as you as I worry about it (as it could indicate clipping somewhere inside the Kemper). Or maybe it's just simply a malfunction as I notice on mine the intensity of the red light fluctuates. It can be really bright, or at times it actually does go off (as in 'normal') but then goes back to red :(

I wonder if we are the only ones experiencing this issue.

• You can try the actual KAOS and then go back to your old version. Dont forget to create a backup prior to updating. So you will know if its an issue realted to your KAOS version.

• I have actually been in touch with support. They advised me to send my unit in. But as I use my Kemper professionally I simply cannot be without it for the time being. They did say it wasn't a 'critical' issue but nevertheless, I'd still prefer it not to be there. BTW, it's not related to Firmware I've had it since the last 3 updates. Maybe I should try a REALLY old firmware..!?! :S