Michael Wagener Rig Pack

• And Peter Tägtgren, Dan Swanö, Fredrik Nordström and Jens Bogren. :D

Oh my. That would make for a great "All-star metal rig pack" (with preferably 20 different rythm and 5 different lead profiles from every producer). When that happens, this world will be sucked into a black hole and implode because there would be too much awesomeness in one single file. 8| 8| 8| :thumbup:

• Great to have you here as well, Michael ! I just texted Bryan Cole about this and like me is very excited to work with those profiles. He's told me all about your studio and attending one of your studio training sessions is on my soon to do list.

All the best!
    Rob

• This is amazing news! Things just keep getting better for the profiler!
    Thanks Michael!

It would be nice to have you log on and say "I was wrong" especially for as nasty as some of your posts were to some people. And I'll be more then happy for you to sign over your last paycheck to me.

This kid is just power tripping thats all , most likely the next reply will be how he has ********* (insert metal guy here) profiles and we will never get them , only 3 guys know how to mic and amp etc
    I stand by the fact sneap has done toontrack packs including amps we might still see something in the future. WIll it be his best work? Of course not but I am sure they would still be amazing :)

• Even if i want to, I think we will never see a Sneap profile pack.

• This kid is just power tripping thats all , most likely the next reply will be how he has ********* (insert metal guy here) profiles and we will never get them , only 3 guys know how to mic and amp etc
    I stand by the fact sneap has done toontrack packs including amps we might still see something in the future. WIll it be his best work? Of course not but I am sure they would still be amazing :)

What the......? The thing is that the guy actually has proven he has some of those amazing rigs that 99% of us won´t be able to play. Which means he knows a few of those big guys in the industry (because how else would you get those rigs?). So he probably based his prognosis on the fact of actually knowing those guys. Sure he was wrong about michael wagner - but does that make him wrong about those people he probably actually knows? It´s amazing to see how childish some people here behave when you tell them that someone actually has rigs that they can not have. I´d love to see a sneap rig pack (and considering he made the toontrack packs I think this might be an actual chance) but I don´t actually believe it´s going to happen. And if Ves AND Lasse Lammert tell me that something like a audiohammer rig-pack won´t happen - then I actually do believe that.

But back on topic: YAY Michael Wagner rig pack :thumbup:

• This kid is just power tripping thats all , most likely the next reply will be how he has ********* (insert metal guy here) profiles and we will never get them , only 3 guys know how to mic and amp etc

That's just incredibly argumentative on all of your counts, not to say childish.
    I think he was right - Mr. Wagener did not seem sold on the concept of the pack when the interview was done.
    I'm very happy he's decided to pull through with it, but demanding a public apology from someone who thought it wouldn't happen, or calling it 'power tripping'?.. You serious?.. :thumbdown:

A Michael Wagener pack would be awesome. Always cool to witness how pros of such a caliber do things firsthand - i feel i've learned a lot off of Lasse's pack.
    And if anyone convinces Audiohammer to make a profile pack i would probably learn to backflip out of pure joy. Not overly hopeful, though. :S

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• [It´s amazing to see how childish some people here behave when you tell them that someone actually has rigs that they can not have. :

I thought I was the guy being mature ;) (maybe look back through this thread to see some of the statements!)

I have zero problem not having access to those rigs ....I'll never have them so why should it affect me?

Maybe I already have my own that are my sound?

I'm not the only guy that has said the same thing

I look at it this way ....... a lot of people have given back to this community, still do and will keep doing so

yet there are few guys that make all sorts of crazy statements about no good rigs on the exchange, only 3 people in the world can mic amps correctly (funny one recently starting making commercial profiles!) and I just have to say what have these people given back aside from insults and speaking for people that they have no authority to do so?

• I hear what you´re saying. As far as I remember Ves just quoted Lasse when saying only 3 people in the world can mic amps properly. Personally I can´t thank Ves enough for the clips he showed us of rigs from lewis, richardson etc. - I think thats a huge thing and REALLY helped me understanding tone and use of it a lot more. So if you want something that people give back to the community - this is one thing and I´m absolutly thankful for it. Personally I´ve found amazing rigs on the RE and just recently one that really sounds better than most of the rigs I have.
    But all of this has been discussed already. So why not just stop here and just be happy about the micheal wagner rig pack and dreaming about an allstar metal-rig pack :D

• I agree... All this sledging is detracting from the main news, which is...

MR MICHAEL WAGENER LOVES US! Woohoo! Thank you, kind sir. Our helmets just can't handle this level of rock n'roll.

EDIT: And thanks, Don! I believe you've been doing some behind the scenes work for this to happen! Much appreciation for you and the rest of Team Kemper! Yeah! \m/

• Michael Wagener THANKS A LOT !!! Trully a Gentleman for being so Generous to the Kemper comunity ! I always loved your production skills, to cant wait to try your lovelly profiles !

:thumbup:8o

• I see caveman1's serious hard on for me hasn't changed.... I'm still flattered as usual :)

Apparently I was wrong, cool, good for everyone. Maybe I pissed mwag off so much he made a rig pack, well then it all pans out :)

While I think it's great this is actually happening, I still completely stand by my statements on everything else, for all the reasons already given. And thanks to those that actually GOT what I was trying to say. I do not see major engineers doing this in the future at all, for various reasons. Hell I got an email from richsrdsons right hand guy asking how I have the profiles I have, and that he LEGITIMATELY keeps them under lock and key... Other engineers have begun putting USB locks on their kempers due to theft... And this KID (caveman) wants to debate my claims and why I say the things I do and why I have the opinions I have??? Come on man...

ANYWAYS... Good news all around :)