Two notes C.A.B.

• I have been reading great reviews on the two notes products. I don't feel I need to improve the sound of the KPA. But I am interested in the Torpedo C.A.B.

Has anyone tried it with the KPA ? I am really asking for home use, thru monitors and headphones. I have never tried any other IR's with the KPA , other than what is on the exchange . And I don't feel I need to improve upon what I can get already. But I like new stuff :D To play with, if it makes any sense...

It sounds to me that the C.A.B. is best with real amps , but I have no clue if I am right about that...

Tx

Jerry

• I didn´t try the Torpedo, but i tried the KPA in combination with IRs on my DAW. Tonally it is the same thing though since most users load the same IRs on the Torpedo that they use inside their DAWs. I could not say that either an IR or the KPA´s cab section sound better or worse. Both can get you great results. Actually there is no real benefit in using ax extra device.

• I didn´t try the Torpedo, but i tried the KPA in combination with IRs on my DAW. Tonally it is the same thing though since most users load the same IRs on the Torpedo that they use inside their DAWs. I could not say that either an IR or the KPA´s cab section sound better or worse. Both can get you great results. Actually there is no real benefit in using an extra device.

[/size]

That's what I was wondering. Thanks for your feedback. I guess I want an excuse to go out and try new toys :D

• The Torpedo Cab was my solution for homerecording before getting the Kemper - I used it together with my Laboga Beast and/or my Isa One pre.

After receiving the Kemper I tried the Torpedo Cab several times for profiling - the results are good but directly compared with a mic'ed speaker the Cab is the second winner. I love the Cab used together with a preramp to create bass- or acoustic profiles but as long as I have the possibility to catch tube amp signals via microphone (and a real good isobox) I'll prefer this. Without it the Cab would be still my first choice but in my actual situation it could make sense to sell it...

• The Torpedo Cab was my solution for homerecording before getting the Kemper - I used it together with my Laboga Beast and/or my Isa One pre.

After receiving the Kemper I tried the Torpedo Cab several times for profiling - the results are good but directly compared with a mic'ed speaker the Cab is the second winner. I love the Cab used together with a preramp to create bass- or acoustic profiles but as long as I have the possibility to catch tube amp signals via microphone (and a real good isobox) I'll prefer this. Without it the Cab would be still my first choice but in my actual situation it could make sense to sell it...

The Torpedo Cab was my solution for homerecording before getting the Kemper - I used it together with my Laboga Beast and/or my Isa One pre.

Hey Joeck ,

I figured this to be the case. Since I have the KPA and I don't feel the need to try and improve my sound , but was just wondering if there was any additional benefits . And as I mentioned, always tempted to try the products out there, can't help the urge :D I appreciate your feedback.