Bogner Shiva

• Wanted to say "Thank You Very Much" to R.U. Sirius for all his profiles. I am in the middle of a recording session and as I was looking over the profiles I realized they are all his profiles. Especially the Bogner Shiva is my all time favorite.

I listed links to the sound files of the isolated guitar and drums below.

Broken
    Pale Horse
    B2S
    Rio Bruja

Thank you once again and I am sure as the next weeks roll on that when I choose a bass profile for the recording it will be one of yours.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

• wow, thanks for the kind words, I feel extremely flattered!

Next week I´ll again get access to the studio where I did the Shiva, to make a new round of profiles with my Diezel Herbert. This will be my third profiling session with this amp, because I feel the profiles are still not quite there where I want them to be. I played hundreds of gigs with the Herbert in the past five years, so I know it in and out.
    Keep your fingers crossed that it will turn out really great this time :)

c u later 8)

• Looking forward to the Herbert r u Sirius.... I also owned a Herbert for awhile and my main recorded ones are of my personal Herbert professional profiled. It's a tough amp capture because it's so huge sounding, but yours are definitely in the ballpark, great job once again on the shiva, it is really at the top on the rig exchange for sure.

• Another fan here!

The Shiva Clean+ is amazing. I can't get over how versatile it is.
    It loves the guitars volume knob.

I plugged my PowerHead into a 4x12 and grabbed a guitar tuned to drop C
    with a Duncan Invader in the bridge. I was playing some old metal tunes
    we wrote years ago. Again... with the Clean+! Just bumped the gain up.

I actually like it better than a lot of the high gain metal profiles. :whistling:

• Sirius, man!
    your 'Bogner Shiva drive' profile is awesome! I tried hundreds profiles including bought from theampfactory, soundside and others. This one is very well balanced and usable for me. I play kind of Prog Rock/Metal Fusion.
    Original profile is low gain. I just increase gain and ready to play heavy riffs. That's all tweaking.
    Also the cab from this profile is incredibly usable with many amps I have in my Kemper.

So with that being said, thank you very much for sharing, man!
    Looking forward for more!

• Rocked these all night last night in front of 2500+ for a country rock band I play in! Pretty much stayed on the clean+, and drive all night! Stayed between these and a fender twin for cleans from Andy, sounded great!!