Eurekaprom for kpa

• http://www.eurekasound.com/eurekaprom/pa

Somebody noticed the eurekaprom for kpa with behringer fcb1010?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Ordered mine yesterday.

What I like about it mainly is that I will be able to control all my gear with the FCB since the same PROM can control multiple devices without have to swap the PROM.

I will finally be able to use the FCB that has been doing nothing for months now.

• It shouldn't be too difficult to split the PROM Socket on the FCB Board into two different sockets for two Prom Chips and install an A/B selector somewhere on the front of FCB, this would give the best of both worlds for users who want to use the FCB with other gear, as the Uno4kemper limits this possibility and the Eurekaprom has some nice new features.

Will try this if I find the time....

• It shouldn't be too difficult to split the PROM Socket on the FCB Board into two different sockets for two Prom Chips and install an A/B selector somewhere on the front of FCB, this would give the best of both worlds for users who want to use the FCB with other gear, as the Uno4kemper limits this possibility and the Eurekaprom has some nice new features.

Will try this if I find the time....

Now it gets sophisticated.... :)

• Ordered mine yesterday.

What I like about it mainly is that I will be able to control all my gear with the FCB since the same PROM can control multiple devices without have to swap the PROM.

I will finally be able to use the FCB that has been doing nothing for months now.

I contacted Eureka a few days ago, And in KPA mode you can only controll the KPA , so I didn't order. I still need to controll my GR55 as well. So staying with stock UNO chip for now

• I understand but for me I don't mind to have to choose between KPA or Roland mode when I boot the FCB.

I know that I will use the FCB with the Eureka PROM with the KPA 99% of the time.
    The other options are a nice to have

Cheers.

• I ordered it 10:00 am (UK) today.
    I have to admit I am amazed by their responsiveness.... by 13:30 pm (08:30am at Pennsylvania) :!::!::!: a Saturday morning :!::!::!: and I received a confirmation email by USPS that the chip has been shipped :!::!::!:

They must be living in the same building where the USPS branch is ;)

• This is good for me since I live in Philly which is a skip and a hop across the state to get this quickly. I was just going to order the FCB 1010 but GC is not going to have them till jan 2014 ?(

So maybe order from one of the other online stores... Sweetwater, musicians friend , zzounds or similar...

Great info gang ! A big thank you :D

• I got mine last week and have been playing with it this weekend... I'm honestly not that impressed by it. Very, very limited functionality.

I got mine last week and have been playing with it this weekend... I'm honestly not that impressed by it. Very, very limited functionality.

Uh oh ! I just ordered mine. Is it less functionality than the uno4kemper ? It seemed to do at least what that did, and maybe more.... Unless I am wrong ?

But honestly, I just need to have access to the stomps , wah, volume , and change presets , and bank up and down, which they both seem to do... Am I wrong about that ?

• I have an U4K on the way so we'll see, but currently You can do the whole stomps/wah/volume thing but can't change patches if you're in the mode that lets your changes stomps. There's the combo mode with 'presets' and stomps but it doesn't let you control which stomp slots you want it to correspond to, can't swap the top/bottom rows control wise, and I cannot get the presets to work at all.

The other thing that's a huge bummer is that having the expression pedal control FX parameters doesn't work well because of the KPAs sweep when it comes to the mix knob. For example, I had the left expression pedal set to control delay mix - it works great with the heel all the way down and slowly sweeping the delay into the signal, but with the toe fully up you get 100% delay and none of your original signal. Dealbreaker.