(redone) EP for free download

• Hey Lance,

my heartfelt congratulations to your new recording. It begins with a monster of a song, fortunately you give us a little break with the beginning of Ara'anu.
    Even the dramaturgy seems to be perfect. The playing definetely IS! What can a mere mortal like me say to this kind of perfection you have achieved in
    your musical life? not much, besides: thumbs up! 8o :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Btw: this reminds me of one of the most influential record of my life: Return to Metalopolis by Chris Poland. I must have listened to it 30 times when it came out
    in 1990, but i always hated the production. Yours is better. (Okay, we have the KPA and 2013).
    Unfortunately my taste has changed over the years and i rarely listen to instrumental music any longer, i shifted to BOF-Rock, must be my age. ;)
    But my verdict stands: Amazingly, Impressive. Monster!

Some personal comments: So, Master Shredder Lance, what is next? A tour? Adding a singer? Are you giving lessons, too? This is the way to make aliving as a musician nowadays, is it not?

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Too bad you removed the link Lance, I only had the chance to listen to it once before going to a kemper less vacation :( As far as I remember I loved it , super fluid P90 tone.

There is a bit of lack of feedback regarding solo recordings on this forum , this is a bit sad for all the great artists that put all this positive energy & heart into their recordings , a little comment (as well as constructive critics ) are always heart warming for creators.

I hope you get these links back , I have to buy this EP for further listening :)

Renaud.