Sigh...another clean sense thread (clipping)

• So after wondering what all you clean sense fools have been smoking...I finally ran into the experience some of you have described. On all my favorites that I've tested, I can run the clean sense close to 5 (on firmware 2.1) and everything balances. When I turn the gain of a profile down to zero the clean volume is the same. However, last night I was playing with some of the TAF stuff which is now part of the factory bundles and low and behold when I turned the gain to zero the volume was much louder and in several cases clipping! Clipping with the gain at zero, no effects on, no cab volume boost. Even dialing back the profile volume didn't fix it. Dialing back the clean sense did not seem to help either. I tested a bunch of other profiles but I only seemed to have issue with the TAF factory profiles (my TAF favorites did not exhibit this issue). So it would seem that some of you which are experiencing the behavior described may not be related to clean sense at all but isolated to some select profiles.

• I had a similar experience with the TAF Factory Rig Pack. Mayby Andy had the return level rather high while profiling. I do not have those rigs on my Profiler at present, but i can give them a shot tomorrow.

• Hi
    were these profiles louder in volume than your other profiles?
    ++

Not really. Even dialing back volumes did not help. I think it's cooked into these profiles. I have noticed many of Andy's profiles are significantly louder than other profiles and those which have become part of my favs have been dialed back to match the volume of my other favs.