Little backup rig

• I own a little Zoom MS-100BT since two days - and are impressed.

This little box can serve well as a backup rig - yesterday I used nothing but this little box into a clean amp - and the band was happy with the sound.

Link

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Looks like a very well thought product. I like the ability to test-drive effects prior to purchasing them. Wireless transfer of effects is also great.

How much did you pay for it?.

• I paid 149Euro and some more for additional effects and amp models - love it so far.

Works great as an effect pedal before the amp. (up to 6 effects at once)

But even via the PA - not bad - some of the amp models are really great (not like the KPA) but much better than most of the other stuff.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• I own also one of those new zoom machines, the MS-70CDR and compared to the modeled and very expensive Delays and Reverbs from Strymon etc....Must tell you that I still have the Zoom and the other stuff is sold....

Before I never tried Zoom cause I thought it is more in the toy arena ....I guess it is not anymore

Cheers

• I had the MS-50G (wanted also a backup) but I couldn't cope with the sound...returned to Thomann. Just me...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Use a Zoom G3 as backup myself. While the amp sims sound like crap (works as a backup though) there are really some nice effects in there.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Some of the additional amp models are fine - 1,79 Euros each - and there is a nice spring reverb ;)

Edited once, last by Armin ().