Power Head/Rack EQ

• Let me start by saying that I don't feel qualified to make any recommendations on such an outstanding piece of gear. I absolutely love my KPA nor am I much of an EQ guy other than small tweaks to make it sound good to my ear. This is merely an idea...
    I think it would be neat to have a similar EQ section on the Powered Monitor output page (Page 6/6 I believe in the output section). This would serve well for a user like me who wants to use the powered output eq for guitar cab, monitor eq for frfr floor wedge, and main eq signal to FOH. Some might believe this to be overkill but simply an idea. What do you think?

• Let me start by saying that I don't feel qualified to make any recommendations on such an outstanding piece of gear. I absolutely love my KPA nor am I much of an EQ guy other than small tweaks to make it sound good to my ear. This is merely an idea...
    I think it would be neat to have a similar EQ section on the Powered Monitor output page (Page 6/6 I believe in the output section). This would serve well for a user like me who wants to use the powered output eq for guitar cab, monitor eq for frfr floor wedge, and main eq signal to FOH. Some might believe this to be overkill but simply an idea. What do you think?

There is a page 6 in the output section? So, the KPA recognizes if has the poweramp installed, and then gives you more options? That´s not fair :D