Weird noises in tuner mode

• I noticed some weird kind of pitch shifting and fast alterations when in tuner mode. It is hard to explain so I added a clip with some random stuff played so you can hear yourself. I was wondering if it was just the last beta so I upgraded to the latest stable and it is still present. Have not tried distorted but with a clean amp it is pretty apparent. Every time you hear the bassy and high pitch twitches, the notes bounces around in the tuner bubble level in sync. It does show up more for me with a single coil guitar as well.

[Soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/kevlar-randall/11-13-19-40[/soundcloud]

Edit: ^^ Can I request forum support for sound cloud as well? ^^ (unless I did something wrong)

• This only does this in tuner mode, amp and performance are fine. That is why I did not troubleshoot signal paths and cables. Also tried a few guitars and some showed more than others.

In case you still wanted signal path it is:

Guitar-cable-profiler-monitor out to mixer-mixer out to PA amp- PA to speakers.

• Mhhh... I did not think one needed sound out while in tuner mode. I swithed "Mute signal" on for tuner mode.
    Nevertheless, this looks like a misbehaviour from the unit which is probably worth investigating.