Slight furring and vibration

• You know how it is when you hear something, it overtakes your life

I have noticed a slight extra noise around my sound when I'm playing through spdif and monitoring through my rme fire face, my best description is some furry transients at higher register, and occasional bass vibrations through the monitors

They are broadly not there if I monitor straight out of the kemper to my speakers, so something is happening from spdif to rme to speakers

Anyone any advice?, it's hell when you hear something cos it spoils your playing

Cheers

• When I first used my Profiler I had a number of subtle sound issues, noises, aleas and the like. I performed a system reset and it seemed to solve the issue. Have you tried?
    Also, does the issue remain steady through FW updates?
    (For more details feel free to d/l the pdf from my sig)

• Thankyou for your help, I've done a system restart but unfortunately the difference is still there. My monitors are Adams a7x's, so pretty good. It's strange cos the sound main out from the kemper is fine, something happens as the signal comes out in spdif to rme fireface and then out from this unit to the the speakers. I hate these sonic challenges, trying to work out if there are any load variances through the digital out but can't find anything. Frustrating

• No, I did do the system reset

Believe it or not I resorted to how we used to treat the tv when it didn't behave, get mechanical, I tightened every screw on the back of the monitors, problem gone, no idea which of the little suckers was doing the vibrating, but nice tight clean sounds now

Thank you for your advice, and taking the time to give it

Ciao