Till´s Chimera Pack ( Till Schleicher )

• Reminder to self.
    Get this pack!

I second that. Haven't bought a profile so far, as a matter of principle, but damn... Till, some excellent work you've done here.

May I know exactly how many profiles are included in the pack? It says 24 multi-setups + 48 variations. Does that equal 48 profiles, with two variations each? Or maybe some multi-setups with multiple variations and some with just one?

I'm sure you're going to be the go-to guy for profiles in some time, just like you're the go-to guy for cabs. Keep it up! :thumbup:

• May I know exactly how many profiles are included in the pack? It says 24 multi-setups + 48 variations. Does that equal 48 profiles, with two variations each? Or maybe some multi-setups with multiple variations and some with just one?

Thanks, it´s 24 different multi setups, and each setup comes in 3 variations for different guitars with different bass response and gain. So in total it´s 72 Rigs and 24 cabs...

Have fun...

• I would buy them just to support Tyler. I have been using his cab's for months now and they sound amazing.
    I can only imagine that these profiles will do to.

Does this qualify as a review for the free cab's :D

• I would buy them just to support Tyler. I have been using his cab's for months now and they sound amazing.
    I can only imagine that these profiles will do to.

Does this qualify as a review for the free cab's :D

Lol, you get the new bonus cabs for reviewing the Chiemera pack... Until then you get a free hug :love: :P

• Ok.
    Just received Till´s Chimera Pack.

The bad news first?

They sound so good, that you can´t decide what rig sounds best :thumbup:
    Soundwise they can fit in nearly any genre of Rock and Metal. I can imagine that some blues-licks - with a little fiddling on the knobs - would sound awesome too.
    If you are serious in recording, this pack has to be on your KPA at your next session.
    Roll back the Volume and the Amps clean up very nicely. Just played a few minutes and fell in love with that pack. Now i have to rebuild my Perfomances. ;)
    What can i say?

Thank you!

• I completely agree. I'm still stuck at 003 C. I keep playing every rig, but the sound so good that i'm afraid to move on. :)

Cuts right to the mix, sounds amazing with my LP. I can't stop playing and i still have so many to go.
    And then still check it with my other guitars. I think my wife will be happy again this weekend :)

I have to say, its a very good sound out of the box. Not much fidling needs to be done to get a good rock sound. Cleans right up when you work the volume.

Very nice work Tyler!

Now to find some time to play :thumbup:

• COMPLAINTS LISTED BELOW:

1. DOG DIED...FORGOT TO FEED :cursing:
    2. MY EYES HURT 8) .............NO SLEEP SINCE BUYING THIS PACK!!! :sleeping:
    3. WIFE LEFT...INSERT REASON YOURSELF :wacko:

Paul, Tele both fit in sweet, have yet to find a spot in this pack that doesn't fit somewhere.
    Knocked out 4 of my top 10 FAV's!! :thumbup:

Great job barely covers it, keep it up Tyler!!! 8o

• @Till:
    Well done ! 8o

These rig-pack is a really "must have" for every Kemper-maniac! My favorite: chimara-013 - sounds also great into the fx-loop of my ENGL Thunder. And lower down the gain with the volume pot it sounds pretty well!

Used amps: KPA into BlueAmp 212 FR-A / Alto TS 112 A V2 (sounds amazing, and i'll buy a 2nd one! ) or my KRK RP5 RoKit G2.

Manu :thumbup:

NO RUST - NO GLORY !

Edited once, last by manu ().

• ok, it's been a while that i felt like adding profiles to my collection. it's also been a while that i felt like paying for them. i bought lot's of the (mostly vintage) profiles out there and found enough that i like. today i felt experimental enough and bought till's new pack. holy moly! for contemporary distorted guitar tones this better than anything else i've tried. period. not trying to be fancy, just great sound. great variety but with consistency. subtle changes instead of huge jumps in character... absolutely recommended! thanks till!

+1. Go. :thumbup:

Here you are!
    It's unmastered and easy to play but I tried to record something :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The profile pack is awesome!
    Thank you till!

• Here you are!
    It's unmastered and easy to play but I tried to record something :)

https://soundcloud.com/gui7arh3r0/song-2-alternative

The profile pack is awesome!
    Thank you till!

Cool stuff man... and interesting arrangement... love the triplet part in the middle... :thumbup:

Guys, thx a lot. And let the soundfiles keep coming... :love:

• Sorry to be the party pooper, but I wasn't that impressed with the rigs out of the box, all of them were too round and bassy for high gain rhythm.
    Nr 2 got really good with some eqing, but not better than my current main sound, so I'm not replacing anything at the moment.
    I'm a "one main sound for everything" kind of guy though, and I'll definitely leave the rigs on my Kemper, maybe I'll use one of the profiles for crunch or lead someday

One question for Till: which profile was used for the fourth sample on your website? That's the one that sold me, it was cutting but full and sounded like a real contender for main sound (maybe I need to tweak some more, I'm being very lazy right now)

• Sorry to be the party pooper, but I wasn't that impressed with the rigs out of the box, all of them were too round and bassy for high gain rhythm.
    Nr 2 got really good with some eqing, but not better than my current main sound, so I'm not replacing anything at the moment.
    I'm a "one main sound for everything" kind of guy though, and I'll definitely leave the rigs on my Kemper, maybe I'll use one of the profiles for crunch or lead someday

One question for Till: which profile was used for the fourth sample on your website? That's the one that sold me, it was cutting but full and sounded like a real contender for main sound (maybe I need to tweak some more, I'm being very lazy right now)

No problem, man... It always stays a matter of taste. Don´t be too gentle with the tone stack...

The fourth sample is profile "024 C" without any further tweaks. Have fun...

• No problem, man... It always stays a matter of taste. Don´t be too gentle with the tone stack...

The sourth sample is profile "024 C" without any further tweaks. Have fun...

I'm going to be tweaking for a while :whistling:

• Great pack!! Alongside the Lasse stuff in terms of quality. There's a couple of guys i think your going to put out of business. Hopefully it raises their game.

Yeah, me haha

These profiles sound REALLY good. I haven't had the chance to play them for myself but the clips I've been hearing sound worth the money.