3rd party editor for 1010

• I received my FCB1010 and just waiting on the eureka and uno chips to arrive.

Does anyone know if there is a third party editor that works with either or both of these chips.

I understand that it is pretty much plug n play, but just wondering if this is an option out there ?

• Gents, thank you for this info. I didn't see your responses till just now. And this clears up at least this question for me... Is there anyone on this board, or any service you know, that it can FaceTime with, and pay pal someone to help me program this damn thing ?

I get IA's with no problem in effects mode, so it is useable out of the gate, but I want to use the split board, and there is a mode for that with eureka, however, my problem seems to stem from the fact that I need to know how to program patches I choose, and correlate that to the PC's

... I can't seem to find the programming info , am I to use the instructions for the 1010 or are there separate programming steps for the Eureka ?

I found programming video from Gianfranco 's wiKPA for the 1010 in general, is this what I follow ?

Sorry, I am dumbfounded... Never programmed midi before like this...

• Ok, I think I am getting the Hang of this. I just need to be patient and go thru a few steps for eureka prom. To change banks on the Eureka, I need to use switch 6 and 7 and I can get each preset via the lower level 1-5 switches. So I think I am down from the ledge .. LOL... Dave at Eureka sound has a lot of patience ! He is very helpful.

The EF mode for stomps I had no trouble with at all. That worked right away, and turned everything off and on the way I expected.

I just need to learn the other modes slowly.