Old and Forgotten amp profiles

• Got to give you some major props!

The Guyatone, Dynacord, Meazzi, Teisco, WEM & Klemt are some of the most musical vintage tones I have ever played through. You did an amazing job on these. A new project that I'm working on for next year will feature nothing but these amps. I wanted to create a more vintage heavy vibe for this new project and these amps are giving me everything I will need.

THANK YOU!

• Did the whole deletion yesterday evening to make some room for your great profiles ( ran down to 400 rigs , imported like 200 of your rigs and sirius ones)

I Just add the time to test the REX & Davoli , I 'll try to get a demo sooner or later.

This Davoli is one of the warmest rigs around , smooth as silk ... gorgeous sparkle cleans with lots of personality , love it ! Fits LP / Tele / and strat like a charm

The REX has a strong character also , very dry ( as dry as a dead lizard in the desert ;) with a very cool gain course, swapped the Cab for a Marshall one ... now sounds like a 'modern vintage' 3000€ amp !!

• Ok I got this demo up :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only one and only rig with gain tweaking & amp EQ ... Davoli clean2mic ... fantastic :thumbup:

I used the REX on the last tele part (ch1 full2mic)

looks like I dig the 2mic technique ;)

I'm happy you're still busy profiling Orakkeli :) We need volunteers to demo those rigs, they now fill 1/4 of my KPA !!!

• Wow, that Carlsbro 75 is awesome!

I've managed to work thru 4 of your amps today. Only problem I see is that it's too hard to hit the "Favourites" button on the Kemper! Which I have many times with your amps!!!

EDIT: Worked thru another six. Now half of my "favorites" are from your website.

Lots of Gold so far...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

EDIT again: I notice how you have the reverb adjusted in these profiles is perfect for me and exactly to my taste. :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by ur2funky ().

• Am I dreaming ????
    I owned or used to play them all in late 60's and early 70's - Davoli, Meazzi and Dynacord !!!
    I started with gigs at my age of 13 ;)

And, sorry , this is not poor man vintage pack, this is TIME MACHINE VINTAGE PACK !!!

You should add Pay Pall account on your site I wish to donate ,please .
    Amazing work !!!

But no money can pay for my memories becoming alive by your profiles....

Am I dreaming .........?????????

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• I played it last night .
    Those amp sounds of the past forced me to play a very old, forgotten songs , which I didn't played for aeons....
    Than I gave a Skype call in the middle of the night to my band mate from those days ,asking him to sing over the phone a few melodies I forgot....
    He is staying in USA for the last 30 years , btw, and he was our singer ....

He asked me on what nice drugs am I ???

I tell him on Davoli, Meazzi and Dynacord Kemper profiles , done by some guy with likely Italian nick name .
    He said : Whatafack is Kemper, what is the profile , and what connection it has with amplifiers we used to have in our early days of Rock'n' Roll ...and does he know that Italian guy ???? :P

I said, OK forget it , I have same nice "daga" from South Africa, that's all :D

ps
    Waraba- I like your demo and feeling ! Good stuff !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 4 times, last by Rescator ().