Old and Forgotten amp profiles

• I finally got around to playing through these last night. They are such a blast. Do yourself a favor and grab this pack.

Oraakkeli , I can't believe you would offer these for free, but we thank you. What a gift to the guitar and Kemper communities.

• I gave another try to this fantastic collection in combination my new Kone CAB :

They are even better that I previously thought :huh:

Best imprints for me were Oxford , celestion Blue , but lots of them should also fit.

Had enough material for vintage blues, funky , RAW power à la "Jack White" , all kinds of early Zep & Who tones, and even some dark vintage stoner . Pretty amazing with the Kone . P90s were singing in both bridge and neck pos ( fab crunches ).

I recommend a short spring pre amp , I also use a hall verb post amp , I locked my verbs before browsing

Sorting the whole collection by gain is a great way to have fun with that huge collection

Another trick : force the gain up from 7 to max on any profile, and you get a great fuzz tone and most of them will have a different tone , quite fascinating.

• I just arranged a quick demo of 2 random profiles I really dug :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Concertorama Full Ch.link(VR1) for the stoner fuzzy part ( gain @ MAX !! ) no need for a 250€ boutique fuzz
    • 75 Twin CH.2 Clean+ tweak on the gain only for the funky parts , what a great amp is that Carlsbro'

This demo has almost no post EQ , it's pretty raw , no post FX & all FX KPA ( I used a double wah on slots C & D by mistake but kept it as it was so cool sounding ).

I had so much fun playing this profiles , thx again Oraakkeli !

• I’ll be straight on them later. Really enjoyed that tune. I find Stoner/desert sounds tricky on the KPA so much appreciated.

• Added few Davoli DI profiles to rig exchance. Sounds pretty good thru the imprints.

Great move, I was wondering what would be the results of your tests with imprints, gotta try these asap as I really loved the davoli profiles.

Carefully made DI + imprints sound like a holy grail tone galore , perfect match between vintage beloved gear & modern tech:)

Most friends visiting my studio were amazed by the quality of the KPA on Kone : ' sounds like a 4000 €amp , wow sounds like Floyd on meddle ... ' , your profiles will be no exception to their jaw dropping.

• Hello guys and thanks for your informative info.. This is my first post touring and recording forever went to Namm this year and fell in love with Kemper.. Im still looking for the best rock rhythm and also clean and lead any suggestions ?

• Hello guys and thanks for your informative info.. This is my first post touring and recording forever went to Namm this year and fell in love with Kemper.. Im still looking for the best rock rhythm and also clean and lead any suggestions ?

Welcome to the forum! Your post might be missed in this thread. There's a section for introducing yourself that will probably yield better responses :) . As for the best rigs, that's so subjective that you'll probably get a wide range of responses. Many here like the rmpacheco Morgan AC20 rig that is free in Rig Exchange. There are many good rigs in there, but there are also the free rig packs that are accessible via Rig Manager. I suggest you go through those first. That should give you a flavor for each of the major commercial profilers. One other thing I've personally found is that many rigs just seem dark to me (probably my gear or ear), so I often place the Treble Booster in one of the Stomps slots. Enjoy!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer