Adjustable off-time for the Wah bypass options

• I'm used to a Dunlop 95Q, which bypasses itself when the pedal is in heel position, so I was thrilled to see that my Kemper had the same feature. However, the lag time between putting my heel down and the wah being switched off makes it almost unuseable to me.

I know Christoph has said once or twice that it's intentional, as the Kemper needs to know that you actually want to turn the wah off, but is there any technical reason why that lag can't be made an adjustable option somewhere? The smooth fade that we get is neat and all, but I'd be perfectly happy with a sharper jump from wah to bypass if it meant having a minimum of lag time.

P.S. The 95Q ships with about a second of lag, but it has a trim pot inside that can dial it down to basically nothing, just as an example.

P.P.S. Aside from the lag, the wah stomps are great. Cheers.

• I understand you find the lag too long?
    I can't confirm this. Switching off is here is almost instantaneous. (FCB 1010).
    I'm using bypass@stop though.
    The only time the wah (and also pedal pitch) wouldn't switch off was when something had happened to calibration of my FCB pedals.
    It was fine again after re-calibration.

This is not to de-valuate your valid request for a switchable lag off course. ;)

• I did try calibrating it when I noticed the lag, since I figured it might be an issue detecting the heel position, but that didn't help.

If I'm playing at roughly 120bpm and put my heel down right at the end of a bar, it's about three eighth-notes before the wah turns off. I play metal, and if I want to go from a lead line with the wah straight into a rhythm part, this means that the first few "chugs" are messed up. :(

Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…1524/wah%20comparison.mp3

The first part is the Kemper's wah, second is my 95Q.