KPA sets Midi-Volume to zero due to a pedal position - but no midi device is connected!?

• Just playing an axe thru the KPA when suddenly after switching a rig the tuner appears on display and an onscreen message told "Midi-Volume set to zeo", no more sound coming outa the KPA. I know about the feature that the tuner's appearing when Midi-Volume is set to zweo - but I haven't connected any midi-device to my KPA, not even a cable!!! ?(
    I'm running FW 2.2.1 Release. Is this a known problem, can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Guess I'll start a trouble-ticket when this happens again ... ;(

• Thanks, I know the thread you pointed to. In fact I didn't get any midi-dvice nor volume-device/-pedal/-poti/-switch or so connected and there is also no assignment on system page 4 to a volume-device.
    I did a lotta rig changes yesterday to see if the error reappears but it doesn't.
    Still hoping it was only a terror-bit that causes the primal fault. :wacko:
    By the way: The only way to reset the volume of the KPA without restarting after this error was to change the receiving midi-channel-number in system menu.
    Let's see what happens next ... :huh:

• Do it anyway. By the way, how did you switch rigs? Midi or manually on the Profiler?

Like I mentioned before I got nothing connected to the Midi-Ports - not even a cable. I'm switching manually, a remote functionality wasn't needed so far cause I use the KPA only for studio-recordings.
    Last night again, I did a heavy rig-switching/playing/... for hours - but the error didn't come back. I'm more and more into believing that the initial error was a unique accidental fallen bit. (still hoping ...)
    :S