Volume loss

• Hi
    This happened to me twice in two days; hopefully it was at home and not during a gig...

So today I was going through different rigs and suddenly the volume dropped. I tried changing the rigs but no luck. The volume was really low. I then noticed that I could only hear the reverb and delay. If I switched these off, no sound at all... I then switched the Kemper off and on and then it was back to normal.
    Same thing yesterday, my bass player was playing through the Kemper, the sound died; we thought it was the battery of his bass so we changed it but that was not the problem, so I switched the Kemper off and on, and then it was back to normal.

So this happened twice after playing the kemper for about one or two hours. This happened with different guitars, different cables and different monitors so I think the problem comes from the Kemper. I was using the xlr main out set to master mono. I'm using firmware 2.1

I like my kemper a lot but this issue would keep me from using it live as it takes a long minute to start.

Any help appreciated
    Thanks
    matt

• Contact support - ideally include a backup of your KPA and tell them which rig you used when the volume dropped.

• When you only hear delay and reverb, you are using a headphone adapter with bad connection, or the headphone was not fully plugged. A standard problem.

Hi Christoph

I was not using headphones.
    Like I said it was with different cables and different monitors (1st day HK elements / 2nd day Behringer Eurolive)

• I've just had this same problem. No headphones being used, only the main outputs. I could only hear the wet effects, and no dry signal. Also no send to external fx pedals.

The only solution was to turn off and on again (not a good option in a gig situation).

Did you ever solve this @mattt67?

• Hey, no, I didn't solve it, I think it never happened again.
    On the other hand, I don't use the main outputs much anymore, I mainly use the spdif out to my audio interface, or the monitor out to my cab.
    Sorry I can't help you
    ++