"FenTastic" TheAmpFactory new release!

• [Blocked Image: http://www.theampfactory.com/content/Mailshot-fentastic.jpg]

Extreme Proud to present the above!, its been a long time in the making, but its finally here...although 4 were planned, but I added 2 more!

For those that wish a demo then click here for DEMORIGS

you are free to use the Discount of BF2013 (until Monday), and for those that have already used it.. well good news.. you can use it again!

If your into your old amps!.. then this _is_ the one for you!..
    Now go rock!

p.s! I warn you now, some of these are super bright, and they will tear your head off if not careful!... : )

• I have bought a lot of different profiles from you today hunting the "perfekt" tones. And I must say this is bundle really fantastic! These are the best profiles I ever tried and you have done a fantastic job hunting the sound in every amp. When you make so many profiles of each amp it is so simple to find the right tone without spending hours tuning the profile (and in the end you get lost and starting on another profile).

You made my day! And you deserve every penny (or pounds) I spent on your site today.

• The Princeton profiles and every amp profiled with the Big Muff are stunning. I liked the cleans on most of the profiles quite a bit as well. Need to hear the others more in context, but either way, there's a lot of good stuff in here!

• Stunning pack, other than the metal guys, these are the best sounding profiles ever as a foundation for everything else, just breathtaking

get behind this guy kemper fans, you don't want him to stop his magic, and his efforts need your support

Just a small request andy, any chance of a Bognor pack, I think he is possibly the most exciting and innovative modern amp designer

However, we need andy, so help him out, he's invaluable to help our kempers deliver their full potential

• Hi,
    question for those of you, who own both the Fender Toolkit and the Fentastic Pack:
    What are the differnces and which one do you like more and why?
    Thanx a lot
    Manfred

• They are both great! Andy did a good job of covering 'similar' ground without making the packs redundant (I guess this is a testament to the fact that there's a lot of ground to cover with a 'vintage fender' theme!).

Of the two bassmans, I probably like the one in the fender toolkit a little better - it seems creamier in the breakup which I like. The Tweed Pro has some of the best cleans I've ever found and the VibroVerb is breathtakingly good as well. The Super in that pack is good, but not my go-to. Regarding the FenTastic pack, old Princetons are some of my favorite amps period and the Princeton in the FenTastic pack is truly amazing! Clean to Crunch it does what a good vintage princeton should. The Twin is great and, true to life, takes pedals/FX very well. People love the Deluxe sound, but I've always gravitated towards others in the fender line up for some reason. This one is really, really nice though. Oh, and the profiles with the Big Muff are insanely good. The "Muffin" distortion in the KPA is good, but it lacks the wow factor for me. This is not a mark against the KPA...there's so much variability in the old Big Muffs, there are many actual vintage muff pedals that have failed to give the "wow" I'm looking for. The one Andy profiled with these amps is IT!

You could get either one, and be very happy, or get both like me and be over the moon!

• Andy, I notice there are no Bassman 'cranked' or 'full' in the pack (whereas there are for the deluxe, concert, princeton, and bandmaster).

Is there a reason for this?

Yeah its all she had!..just would not go to 11.. this is one of the tamest Bassmans Ive played through.

Shred, I agree on the Muff. its incredibly fat sounding too. and the lil prince.. well one of my fav amps of all time. I love..err adore old fenders, and its stunning that the Kemper allows us to capture real history, with outstanding accuracy!

• There are a few demo rigs to download and try for yourself (in the first post)
    Samples will be coming.. I wanted to get this out whilst the sales were on for you guys. :)

I saw those :D but I meant some sound samples from players on soundcloud etc :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• and the lil prince.. well one of my fav amps of all time. I love..err adore old fenders, and its stunning that the Kemper allows us to capture real history, with outstanding accuracy!

I just went through the '62 Deluxe profiles. I sold mine around 4 years ago (also a '62) and though it's always hard to compare just from memory, I think those profiles are spot on. I instantely thought it was my old amp, the profiles had everything I loved about that amp. You also seem to have dialed it in and mic it the same way I used to do on the original. I think I could even overdub some of the parts I recorded with the original amp and it would be as close as I would get even when using the real one today.