Deep Profiling

• I must say again that this digital unit is unbelievable comparing to other digital stuff. Im comparing my own profiles with my real amp using voodoo lab amp selector. Most of the time I think its the real thing when I switch true playing, realy great and funn. To day I moved the guitar cab higher up to get it straight in my face to make a preamp profile as good it can get. I noticed that the attack eq is different even when the eq sound is the same in Kemper. Im profiling Triaxis Hi gain LD1 Red. The bass is 8.0. The Triaxis Has more low frequency in the attack than Kemper has, but still the sound is the same. I wonder what Ckemper think about this? is it possible to get an upgrade improvement for profiling?

• I made the same experience with my VH4 as well as with the Schmidt and I learned that there are two different ways to get along with this... The first one is really simple - just increase the bass of the amp for the profiling. The rest could/must be done with the eq afterwards. The second way is simple as well - you just have to work with the refining. My best bariton / low tuning profiles had been refined with my guitar in regular tuning. While refining I try to avoid to play too many dead notes - the more open the sound of the strings the more definition I get in the lower frequencies. Oh, and my very personal opinion ( I know others will disagree) - I prefer passive pu for the refining.