Victoria Regal II amp profiles are here...

• Thanks, I've downloaded them , but haven't had the chance to try them yet :)
    This was just my "in particular" request, in case you've omitted to upload some profiles with the aforementioned characteristics :D

Thanks for your effort :thumbup:

• wow, i had FINALLY the chance to play the victoria profiles intensively with my new les paul.
    and all i can do is say thank you, bumping this thread and tell the community that those profiles
    belong IMHO to the best free profiles. a lot of ground is covered here. clean, semi-crunch, lead.

Kudos to Scott! :thumbup: :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• wow, i had FINALLY the chance to play the victoria profiles intensively with my new les paul.
    and all i can do is say thank you, bumping this thread and tell the community that those profiles
    belong IMHO to the best free profiles. a lot of ground is covered here. clean, semi-crunch, lead.

Kudos to Scott! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Geraldo7 for bumping this thread.

I have to concur that these are excellent profiles. Great job Scott! Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the nice compliments!

Funny timing though, I pulled those profiles off of the exchange earlier this week, as I'm redoing them. So you must of had them saved.

I had the amp set up for my vintage (bright) Strat, trying to capture the moodiness of the amp. Which I figured is too dark for Les Paul, but you liked them! Go figure!

Anyway, I'm working on new profiles today.

For any bassists out there, I've got a couple amps finished and will post those in the next day or two.

Thanks again,
    Scott

• Nice to know , new versions are coming . Yes its true with my Les paul they sounded a litlle dark . And good to know about the Bass amps profiles coming too !! Thanks in advance for your effort ! Cheers :thumbup: