Switching delay with FCB1010

• I'm using same uno4kemper and don't think it's much different to using my real pedal board tbh. I've been playing live for many years and the reality of the situation is you've just got to learn to use your gear. Recording is a different matter, but, even with a powerful pc and RME interface there is still latency switching rigs using vst software. Onstage you will always be dealing with some level of latency anyway so just learn the "timing" of what you've got cause it's rarely instant like how we'd all like.

• I'm using a Decibel Eleven Switch Dr footswitch/looper and I'm having the same problem. It's extremely frustrating.

• Like HCarlH said, one slight lag you may notice is that the bank up/down buttons on the FCB change state as you release the pedal, although this does not, in itself, emit a midi message. The actual program change message appears to be sent as soon as you hit the button and a fraction of a second later any CC data follows.
    My current config uses the uno chip and sends prog change + stomp-box midi CCs to match the state of the performance patch i am "calling" up (so the stomp LEDs match the state of fx A,B,C,D or X, Mod, Del, etc. Midi Ox is great tool to see whats going on and the times/order of data transfer