KemperProfiles.Net

• KemperProfiles.Net

KemperProfiles.Net was started as a way to distribute my Kemper profiles out in a high traffic area unlike a big cartel page. I wanted a URL that was easy and intuitive for someone with a Kemper looking for profiles. I then thought about the free download area at Kemper’s website. I began to think what if I added a spot on my site to help out other awesome profile makers in the commercial side and help distribute their product as well. So here it is! KemperProfiles.net :D

No catch and not a "get rich" off of ya: :thumbup:

I sell and email your profiles for you and take 20% and you get the other 80%. As soon as payments are made to me you get your cut. You get to kick back and relax while our high traffic web site gets your profiles out there. We all win. You choose the price, how you want them sold (packs or single amps) and ill host and distribute them on my site. You can of course still sell them anywhere else at the same time you like and I encourage you to do so as well. I do still expect you to do promotion on your own using Facebook and forums about where to buy them to help selling potential. There will be a “growing star” on the homepage for who sells the most in a 2 month period and will be renewed every 2 months. \m/

So get ahold of me here on face book and throw a like on the page!https://www.facebook.com/RadioactiveRecordings

Email here to send your files, prices, how you want them sold (packs or single amps) [email protected]

I understand privacy and respect it very much. I will not give away your profiles or anything without your permission.

Thanks, I hope to hear from you all soon enough.

• lightbox,

thanks and I just sent them(kemper) and Christoph himself an email about it. I don't see to much conflict at all coming. Part of keeping it intuitive is by the way I have it. I respect Kemper and other users and If needed would change it. If all else fails ill change it to KPAProfiles. ;)

• lightbox,

thanks and I just sent them an email about it. I'm not using a logo or anything and I don't see to much conflict at all coming. Part of keeping it intuitive is by the way I have it. I respect Kemper and other users and If needed would change it. If all else fails ill change it to KPAProfiles. ;)

Well, from my Point of view the Kemper Logo was quite visible in your Clip! ?(

• guess there won't be any hendrix sounding profiles...
    I remember you saying that there were no good sounding profiles on the exchange ...well its interesting to hear your results lol

• Caveman1,

There will be Hendrix type tones lol :D . I said at the time there was no rigs for free that I found "useful" and I have never been influenced by Hendrix. That has changed the more I got and dug into them and the more that are coming out except Hendrix still does nothing for me 8) . I admit I was premature on my thoughts and backing up a friend :) I have NO claims that my profiles are better than anyone's. I am just trying to make a good central area for the small time makers to sell. The web site and the time I put into helping others distribute costs me money hence the reason there is a fee for my service. I most likely will make no money off of others I sell; I am just trying to help. I hope everyone sees that and I hope it all works out. Thanks again and I hope my results are useful to those who purchase them. In the end who can trust a guitar player that don't like Hendrix 8) .However, I respect the tone and for you caveman1 its free on me when I get it close :thumbup: