What amps did you sell?

• I'm thinking of selling my Rockerverb. It's great but heavy and I think that the Kemper has superior tones in it.

So what amps did you have, and what did you sell after you got your Kemper? :)

• Vox AC 30 C2. But I'm not selling my Marshall. It still has superior response compared to the Kemper and it gets louder. ;)

• I'll keep my Marshall TSL100 and Jazzchorus 160 unless i have to sell them. I like to fire them up from time to time just to pump some air and be glad to have the Profiler to play with great tones at home.

• I bought some amps and sold others - as I did before I owned the Kemper.

All digital amp stuff (Amps and floorboards) is gone - Variax is gone too.

Bought more guitars then amps since I own the KPA.

I love both worlds - a great tube amp and the Kemper.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Sold my Framus Cobra. Was thinking of selling it before the Kemper. I only kept it because it had a sound of its own I thought I would need someday. Kemper has it so off it went. Used the Mini Rectifier at home. Don't think it has been turned on since getting the Kemper, may sell.. Dual Rec Tremoverb, again sound of its own, might not sell unless I can get around to profiling it! Triple Rectifier, most likely will never sell, this amp crushes all. Had many amps that I regretted selling in a small way like 5153 and 5150 but with the right profiles the Kemper took this ALL away. Fired the Triple up a few nights ago, made me feel good! Turned the Kemper on after, very good sound, really like having my sound through the headphones and direct to the computer without the volume or microphones. Its like heaven.

• I jumped back into guitar in 2012 with the Eleven Rack. Few months later, I hit the mother load by purchasing the Kemper. I had a Marshall JCM-2000, but I sold it as I can't really crank it without my wife wanting to stab me in the neck.The only amp I have now is a Roland JC-120. Being a solid state, it sounds good at bedroom levels. I also have a Randall RM-100 that needs repairs.
    But, when funds allow, and I have my new home(complete with soundproofing), I'm going to purchase a Marshall JCM 800 and a Mesa MK V

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• I sold my Mesa Boogie V-Twin Rackmount and 20/20 Poweramp (silver face). Still have my mid-90's AC30TBX with greenbacks, though I'd sell that too, if it wasn't for the need to repair it first...

Cheers,
    Sam

• My amp collection :

1972 Hiwatt DR103
    1973 Fender Twin Silverface
    1972 Fender Champ
    Cornford MK50 Mk2
    Mesa Triple Rectifier
    Mesa 2:90 Poweramp
    Gallien Kruger ML250

Only use the KPA now but didn't sell any of them :rolleyes:

• Marshall 900 (1/2 stack, brit speakers)
    Vox AC15CC1
    Fender 65 Reverb RI
    Fender Blues Jr
    Peavey Classic 30
    Tungsten Crema Wheat
    Swart Atomic Space Tone
    Roland Cube 100
    11R
    ULTRA

Ironically, I still have my Roland Mini Cube, more as a foot rest, lol.

(have amplitude on iPhone I don't use)

• sold my Dr Z MAZ 18 NR, 1970 Fender Princeton Reverb (kinds wished I hadn't) and Mesa MK III. (kept my Mesa cabs) and got rid of Guitar Rig 5 Pro too!!!

Kemper rocks my world better!

Gettin' funky up in here..