Changeable Profile screen color

• Ok here's the Idea... like the stomps type's are identified by color screens

it would be great to allow the user to set a screen color for a Profile.

Then I could set the color to identify say the gain type of profile.

Green = cleen
    yellow= drive
    Red= high gain

What do you think of this Idea ?

• One of the great features of the kpa is that there are a ton of profiles which are on the edge between clean and crunch, and crunch and heavy.
    So, while it might be a good idea, I think it's hard to make a realistic separation of what is clean and what is crunch.

• Currently the user immediately knows that he/she is on editing view of one of the effect, because the screen has a different color. Your suggestion will 'ruin' this and may cause confusion.

• The gain example was just one possibility.

you could then also do this mark all your favorite profiles Purple.

Use your imagination :D

you could use this in many ways to identify in your own way profile groups/type

I often have many copy's of the same profile with close to the same sound and name
    and would like to be able to tell them apart visual y.

• Contrary to the opinion of most here, I would also find this feature very cool. If it can be freely defined by the choice of color (ie, is not only clean green, red distorted etc). It could be used to set certain optical brands that can be read from a greater distance on a stage very easily.
    Just my humble opinion...

@ Ingolf: "2. If I want to know beforehand I just look at the gain knob LED's"

The naturally presupposes that the KPA still one or the other LED works - my KPA has about 15 LEDs blown away... ;(

Play it like you mean it.

• @ Ingolf: "2. If I want to know beforehand I just look at the gain knob LED's"

The naturally presupposes that the KPA still one or the other LED works - my KPA has about 15 LEDs blown away... ;(

Sorry, no good argument... ;)
    You should get this fixed. As stated by Kemper it's an issue only present in a certain batch of machines.
    I have not one blown LED.

• I will expand on this Idea some more.

I would like to use this color screen Idea to identify Original un-modified Profiles.

Currently Original RAW Profile or Modified (already save) can only be identified by reading some text you added to the title

that is already crowded with info.

If I can make all Original profiles screen a Color I will easily know that I'm working with a original profile and to not save over it.

because once you save over a Original profile its gone if you have not taken steps to back up and keep out side of the system (Witch is a good practice).

Actually I think the Kemper should not allow you to save over a Original Profile.

Edited once, last by troynova ().