Looking for tips on getting consistent tones at lower volumes like I get at louder volumes.

• Do yourself a favour and don't use the EQ of the STACK section but the Monitor Output EQ in the OUTPUT menu (page 3/5). This way your beautiful rigs can go untouched to FOH and recording. And btw, you know that you can save Output Presets? This way it's very easy to switch your Monitor EQ once you have made a few presets. :)

Good point and yes that is where I am making my adjustments. Unfortunately I find myself adjusting a LOT at rehearsal to get my volume and mix to sound right. It's a constant struggle actually and I'm growing weary of having to do that.

• I haven't noticed a problem playing at apartment/bedroom levels. One of the main advantages to using the Kemper I think is that turning down the volume doesn't compromise the amp tone any where near as severely as it does with a tube amp. No tubes to swap out every year either.

Try getting any feedback at lower levels. I find it's much cleaner sounding at lower levels. Still a nice sound but reacts differently to my playing than at loud levels. Just like a tube amp actually. :)

• Good point and yes that is where I am making my adjustments. Unfortunately I find myself adjusting a LOT at rehearsal to get my volume and mix to sound right. It's a constant struggle actually and I'm growing weary of having to do that.

Well, you can't expect two different rooms at different volumes in different sonic context to sound the same. Each of these aspects has a big impact on the sound you perceive from you rig.

The good news is that, once found your Output optimal setting, you can save it and just switch back and forward when you're there (provided that you usually rehearse in the same place with the same band).

• here's a good resource for all kinds of preset or rig management:
    http://www.wikpa.org/Rig/Preset_Management

Hold the Output button until you are editing your output settings, then press Store. You'll see an option whether to save the Output or the Rig. Choose Output and it will save the preset. Name it accordingly. For example, "Mstr Vol 99 PA Rig". "Mstr Vol 15 M5 Monitor"

Turning the Browse knob while editing the Output section will browse through all your presets.

FYI, Stomp, Stack, Effects, Input, Stomps A-D, X, Mod, Delay, and Reverb all function similarly, in your ability to store Presets of the individual effects/profiles, or the whole sections.