Rig Manager

• But never the less. Good work!!

The rig exchange integration will be very handy.

Lightbox, i know how you feel. But getting mad will not help. They obviously do not have a decent software development team. But maybe one guy doing this.
    He did a very good job with the means. So lets give him some time to make it work on mac.
    We can only offer to help if they need it.

We believe in you Gstring!

• Lightbox, i know how you feel. But getting mad will not help. They obviously do not have a decent software development team. But maybe one guy doing this.
    He did a very good job with the means. So lets give him some time to make it work on mac.
    We can only offer to help if they need it.

We believe in you Gstring!

+1
    may there be peace on earth, and may the force be with the Kemper team. :)

No Mac version in the beginning?? :-/
    Why going native anyhow? A nice web-based service would be far better.

This actually looks like a young intern has played the first time with some .NET programming ... ;)

I think it looks ok and will work great. All this time people moan they want a librarian and when it comes people moan about it. As long as it does the job and is easy to use I don't care what it looks like ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• This actually looks like a young intern has played the first time with some .NET programming ... ;)

Why does it look like that?

I'm sorry to say and no offence but this sentence is a typical "not invented here" statement....

I love that Kemper has made a RigManager and we should be happy about that ;)

• Yes, really guys... cool down. Complaining, complaining, complaining... :thumbdown:

Some people want the wife drunk and the barrel full, as we say in Italy.
    I'd want to remember to those who seem to have forgotten it, that Kemper doesn't owe us nothing, apart from Undo/Redo and Performance mode which were quoted in the manuals and we have hence "bought".
    Let the guys breathe, for goodness' sake.

PS: G string never said that Mac people shall spend money for using the librarian, or that they shall use a workaround.
    Please.

• Yes, really guys... cool down. Complaining, complaining, complaining... :thumbdown:

Some people want the wife drunk and the barrel full, as we say in Italy.
    I'd want to remember to those who seem to have forgotten it, that Kemper doesn't owe us nothing, apart from Undo/Redo and Performance mode which were quoted in the manuals and we have hence "bought".
    Let the guys breathe, for goodness' sake.

Exactly! For crying out loud! They're providing a FREE application.

• All in all I will say it's quite embarassing and disappointing to read all this bitching and complaining about a piece of software that was wished for for so long and that hasn't even be released.
    Very bad style by some users and clearly lacking class! :thumbdown:

• Why do you even post here? Everything you type seems like a whiny child. Grow up.

You and Myramyd have an extremely distorted perception of how programming works and the effort required. If it was so easy to grab some Red Bull and make a rig manager why didn't you do so? It would have been extremely lucrative. But of course, you haven't the slightest clue about developing applications, you just like to criticize as if you did.

To all of the longtime members here who have supported the KPA from the beginning, sorry for the rant. But this thread should be exciting and fun instead of all the bashing from the children. Thanks KPA team for releasing this. I have plenty of ways to run this on my mac. Can't wait to see what you guys release next! :thumbup:

All in all I will say it's quite embarassing and disappointing to read all this bitching and complaining about a piece of software that was wished for for so long and that hasn# even be released.

I'm with you totally on this Ingolf everyone has been wanting this for a long time and people were bitching about not having one, now one is released and people are now moaning about it. Come on guys they are giving us what we have been wanting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hm, as much as I would like to agree, I simply can't. As much as I'm looking forward to the RigManager and as much as I appreciate your efforts, I know (from my own experience) that I could have come up with both at the same time easily.

Yeah but they were working on a RigManager, as opposed to the 'Hello World' app you're used to developing. :D

• All in all I will say it's quite embarassing and disappointing to read all this bitching and complaining about a piece of software that was wished for for so long and that hasn't even be released.

exactly and I'm a mac user as well. SDure I'd like to have it either yesterday than sometime this year. But knowing that this company delivers on a very high level, I'm fine with waiting for the software. It's not like you can't use your KPA without the rig manager ;) and also the screenshots look very nice. I'm not a programmer, but as a user I can say that just judging by its look, it seems to have everything one can wish for.