Performance Mode demo video clip?

• I was noticing that there isn't yet a video clip anywhere demo'ing Performance Mode. I haven't yet made the step to Performance Mode. Sorry if nooby, but if someone felt like making a quick video showing the benefits and simplicity over Browse Mode, and the lag time (if any) to load and change slots with a foot controller and stuff, that woud be awesome for me. Cheers Team KPA!

• It's not a question of "benefits and simplicity over Browse Mode". Performance Mode is what you use to arrange your rigs and customize their settings in a way that makes sense relative to how you are actually going to use the KPA.

In my case, I use different guitars (both at home and live) and I have each Performance bank customized for gain and EQ for a particular guitar. For each Performance bank I have my FCB1010 floorboard (with UnO4Kemper chip) set up to be able to call up any of 5 different rigs (Performance "slots"), turn on or off up to 4 effects, and turn on or off the tuner.

Regarding lag time, it's there but IMO it's hardly anything. No-one in your audience is going to notice it.

I hope this helps!

• Regarding lag time, it's there but IMO it's hardly anything. No-one in your audience is going to notice it.

Especially if you've got any sort of reverb or delay trailing over the gap.

On a related note, is there a decent tutorial anywhere on how to set up Performance slots? The few times I've tried it's been pretty awkward trying to get it to save things properly and leave them where I want them.

• On a related note, is there a decent tutorial anywhere on how to set up Performance slots? The few times I've tried it's been pretty awkward trying to get it to save things properly and leave them where I want them.

+1 on this, many users could benefit from a tutorial, even better if it's a video.

Thanks.

• Another benefit in Performance mode is that you can quickly go back and forth between all five slots and do edits, level adjustments etc, not needing to save changes all the time as they will stick until you leave the performance. I think this is where some get confused, as they may forget to save the performance before leaving it.

This is for navigating from the Kemper. Using a footwsitch will recall the original performance and any unsaved edits will be lost.

• not needing to save changes all the time as they will stick until you leave the performance. I think this is where some get confused, as they may forget to save the performance before leaving it..

Ah...that's what's confused me. So if I stay in performance mode and start flipping and modifying the 5 slots, when I am ready to save all 5 I simply need to hit save? Or must I go to each slot and save each one?