Sad to see so much moaning!!!

• Yeah, way to much whining lately. Kemper is outstanding and IMO revolutionary product made by relatively small company, there is no need for all that negativity.
    In other words "shut up and play your guitar" and let Kemper do their job.

• The KPA is great, but sorry, the complaints are legitimate. I think it's far more worrying on a forum when people start to complain about complainers. Without honest discussion and feedback there's no room for... well, honesty. This place would become another useless clique hangout rather than a useful company customer portal, there's no need for another TGP.

The KPA is great, but sorry, the complaints are legitimate.

Warranty covers legitimate issues. All other stuff is wishful thinking, first world problem or false sense of entitlement. Take your pick.

• I agree that complaints can be legitimate when something is not working well or there are bugs of some sort.

But, IMO, it is not legitimate in such cases when Kemper announces a Rig Manager that no one (except Beta testers) have actually worked with. This is a prime example of whining. You can express that you are disappointed with the Mac vs. PC release strategy but I don't see any reason for attacking the skill sets of the Kemper team as it totally lacks any sort of respect. Again this is only my honest opinion.

There is always place for constructive feedback and discussion but recently that was not my experience in some threads of this forum by some of the members.

Cheers.

• Build quality.
    Connection via network cable to free up Midis for computer control.
    Information on what performance/rig is selected.
    Better/or no expression pedals.

Get a Ground Control Pro. Set the midi channel to 1 for the Kemper, still leaves you 15 more to assign to other gear. I hope you don't need more than 16 midi channels total. I used my GCP with a Kemper, TC Electronic Nova system and a Eventide at the same time, no problem.

• Warranty covers legitimate issues. All other stuff is wishful thinking, first world problem or false sense of entitlement. Take your pick.

That's just wrong, totally disingenuous. This is not a free tool, we all paid first world money for the Kemper and its development. This is a professional product. Professionals using this product largely use macs, and if I were using a Mac right now I'd feel pretty forgotten about. Why should they be silenced just for the comfort of a few spoilt kids who don't want to hear anything negative in their privileged lives that might spoil their world view? That's real entitlement and first world problems.

Yes it's great that Kemper have made this, but if someone is unhappy I don't feel its our place to play censor. Have some trust in Kemper, they're on top of this stuff, let it ride out and resolve itself and if someone else complaining upsets you then look elsewhere, or offer a solution. Don't try to gag other people because you disagree with them,

• Ditto Raoul23.......... It's seems people will always find something to piss and moan about.

I use the FCB1010 and the free editor/configuration software and it's great. Never had a problem and it's EASY to work with. I have absolutely no need for a dedicated foot controller from Kemper. Frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. :cursing:

• Ditto Raoul23.......... It's seems people will always find something to piss and moan about.

I use the FCB1010 and the free editor/configuration software and it's great. Never had a problem and it's EASY to work with. I have absolutely no need for a dedicated foot controller from Kemper. Frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. :cursing:

Seriously? "cursing"???
    I have rarely seen this e-moticon in this forum, even in the hottest flame topics...I would honestly suggest taking a look and understand the members attitude and the way most handle conversations in here.

Now on to the subject...I cannot agree with Raoul's post...at least not 100%. I don't think anyone is disloyal or ungrateful by expressing that he was hoping for something and it was just not delivered...at least was not delivered now..

I too have the FCB1010, but that does not mean I have to be happy using a bulky, cheap solution. On the other hand instead of paying big bucks to RJM, I would prefer to give it for a Kemper FB...Does this mean being ungrateful or trust to the brand and appreciation of the team's efforts and results?
    This way every issue, problem, "nice to have" feature reported are "moanings"?
    I believe is motivation to the Kemper team and an expression of the users really wishing something to be even more better. Some do it better than others, yes, that's true...but we are all in for the same result...to make the most out of our Kempers. :)

PS: In regards to the librarian... I am very happy with it, even though a mac user, 'cause now I know it'll come our way too at some point (since the Wins users will be our beta testers :D :)

• Yes +1 to the OP. Especially the posts saying how shit the software/programmers are, without even using it yet, well way way too far imo.

Huge thanks from me on not just the librarian, but the bass improvements also, it's great to see them bringing bass up to speed. I shared that with my bass playing friends and there's a lot of interest.

Just a suggestion from me. If it was possible to put an equally good power amp into the powerhead/rack that ran 4 ohms ok, well there you have the best bass amp in the world. Period. Maybe it's not possible at the moment, but maybe powerhead/rack MKII?

I'd suggest a stereo amp @ 300W/ 8 ohm aside that could be bridged to 600W/ 4 ohm , that would satisfy both bass users and stereo users (like me!). Just my 2c for capturing the bass market.

Many thanks again, Christophe and team, well done! :thumbup:

• A great many of the complaints i've stumbled across in this forum are legitimate, and the Kemper team develops the product because they owe it to their users.

Let me reiterate here, because this is important;
    The Kemper team owes us.
    They owe us the bug fixes, they've owed us performance mode, they owe us undo/redo even if i wouldn't use them because my uses are not the only ones possible.

In the same vein and especially with a community-reliant product, they owe us a great machine -
    and that may necessitate matching the features on competing products - because that brings more users, which means more rigs on the exchange, which means even more users.
    This isn't us against the Kemper team, this is a joint effort for a community-reliant product.

Disclaimer;
    The editor looks great and just like what we've asked for, a postponed mac version seems legitimate to me and the team did cooperate with Uno4Kemper so there technically is a solution for that as well.
    I don't agree with the complaints this time around, but that doesn't make them any less legitimate.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

The KPA is great, but sorry, the complaints are legitimate. I think it's far more worrying on a forum when people start to complain about complainers. Without honest discussion and feedback there's no room for... well, honesty. This place would become another useless clique hangout rather than a useful company customer portal, there's no need for another TGP.

+1

• Don't forget that this thread was started with a complaint, a complaint on other peoples opinion!

Well, i look at all of these post as both positive and negative feedback, and i think this is what it takes to improve,
    you will find this everywhere in everyone, and i personally, all in all, read all post with respect!

I'm looking forward to these new updates coming, and i'm excited!

All said with a friendly tone ;)

+1

I'm talking about people slagging off the way the librarian looks and that a kid off the street could do better. That king of stuff I think is not on especially when they haven't even used it.

Yeah I'm all for asking for new features, bug fixes etc. but I think we all wanted a librarian and everyone was moaning that kemper team should get their butts in gear, and we should have one by now but as soon as they release one everyone moans about how crap it looks when they haven't even tried it all they have seen is a screen shot.

I'll tell you this. I've used it and its awesome. It has defo saved me lots of time in studio sessions finding the correct tone. I don't care what it looks like as long as it works and does what its supposed to do, and it does.

This is the moaning that kind of wound me up not people requesting bug fixes or saying the KPA should do this cause I'm sure if CK can implement it and sees reason for it he will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I don´t think "complaint" is useful. Not here at least. Usefull is "bug reports" or similar things. Things that point towards things that the KPA team might have overlooked and are happy that some users found this bug or whatever so they can fix it.
    That is what is useful. New ideas, feature requests, maybe even ways to implement these features (I think I read a post from HELL-G where he had an Idea for a feature and described it very specifically how it could be implemented) - these kind of things are useful and this is what a forum like this is about (amongst other things of course).

Whats not useful is bitching, belittling and things that tend to fall into that area of activities. And we have seen some of that recently. Of course no one needs a forum with a bunch of people just praising the product to high heavens. But critique HAS to be constructive, in a way that might help out the kemper team and the community as a whole and not just a way to let off some steam just because you didn´t get the toy you hoped you would get.

Just my 2 cents...

• This is another big "thumbs up" for Ground Control. When I had a more complicated live rig, I used a Ground Control, too. It simultaneously controlled a multi-effects unit, an Audio patch bay, a pitch to MIDI converter, two synthesizers, and an amp channel switching relay. That was "only" six MIDI channels. I could have controlled another ten pieces of gear with it.