Sad to see so much moaning!!!

• This was posted by someone in another thread........ "A hyperactive programmer with a good dose of Red Bull can knock out a simple editor/librarian in one or two nights so, I think maybe they need to throw some resources in that direction!"

so yea, it was said. :)

C'mon guys, get a life. :)
    Nobody said it's possible to create this software over a weekend. You guys are moaning about something that NEVER has been said by anybody. G String, a Kemper employee, said this giving the impression that someone else had said it like this. But this simply never happened.

• Ok, I stand corrected. :)
    But I think this was posted by a "hyperactive guy with just a bit to much Red Bull". :thumbup:
    Can't see the risk of someone in the dev team being seriously hurt by this comment. They know pretty well that the user base has been waiting for a long time and they're grownup people. They're not made of cotton candy. ;)

Let's just wait another few days and stop moaning about moaning.

• i keep telling clients about the "vicious triangle". it consists of "cheap", "fast", and "good" - and it never happens all at once.
    what we get from the dudes at kemper is "for free" and "exceptionally good". go figure...

• Quoted from "lightbox"
    I really don't want to start a Mac vs. Windows PC discussion here, nobody wants that to happen. :)
    Thanks, we've had millions of these useless discussions. I've just said that all musicians I know use Macs and there should be a version for Mac and Windows. That's quite normal nowadays (Cubase, Wavelab, Sibelius ect.).

I also believe some fellas took their "complaints" about the layout/interface way too far.

And I love my Kemper, but also I don't care, who dislikes me for expressing my current disappointment about being ditched as Mac User for now. "Later this year" means nothing but "not anytime soon". I agree with the above that this (windows first -. which is windows only for now) is sub-par in 2014.

Take a look at the competition: win32/win64 and osx - same version

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Yeah the fact that CK himself comes on here to read what people have posted as well as answering questions etc i think is great. Ive never known any product ive ever owned to have the actual person who created the product be customer involved let alone post things on forums. This shows CK's dedication to the product :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I laugh at some of this. A lot of assumptions being made. There are plenty of product developers/builders that are accessible who also post on forums. In fact I would find it odd if they didn't. It is in CK's best interest to have a presence here and provide some insight to the KPA.
    Part of having a forum and open communication is so owners can voice their opinions, there are plenty of positive comments made here and I find it strange when people get up in arms when somebody criticizes something. Drop the fanboyism, it's not perfect and realize that not every single move made by Kemper is going to be good or well received. IMO Kemper is moving pretty slow on a lot of follow ups to the KPA. I love mine but it's not perfect, great but not perfect. :D

• I laugh at some of this. A lot of assumptions being made. There are plenty of product developers/builders that are accessible who also post on forums. In fact I would find it odd if they didn't. It is in CK's best interest to have a presence here and provide some insight to the KPA.
    Part of having a forum and open communication is so owners can voice their opinions, there are plenty of positive comments made here and I find it strange when people get up in arms when somebody criticizes something. Drop the fanboyism, it's not perfect and realize that not every single move made by Kemper is going to be good or well received. IMO Kemper is moving pretty slow on a lot of follow ups to the KPA. I love mine but it's not perfect, great but not perfect. :D

I'm a user of the Avid forum for Pro Tools and very rarely does anyone come on to address things, and if they do its certainly not the guy who's in charge and knows there way around ProTools. I wont drop the Fanboyism coz to me its saved me a lot of time and money!!!!!! Best investment ive ever made for my studio and live use. When I brought it never did it say anywhere that you are entitled to free software upgrades and extra features. so for me how can we moan about anything else that they develop for the kemper!!!! :thumbup: As its FREE!!!

• I'm a user of the Avid forum for Pro Tools and very rarely does anyone come on to address things, and if they do its certainly not the guy who's in charge and knows there way around ProTools. I wont drop the Fanboyism coz to me its saved me a lot of time and money!!!!!! Best investment ive ever made for my studio and live use. When I brought it never did it say anywhere that you are entitled to free software upgrades and extra features. so for me how can we moan about anything else that they develop for the kemper!!!! :thumbup: As its FREE!!!

+++++++++++++++++11111111111111111
    So very true !! :thumbup:

• Pro-tools is a somewhat larger company than Kemper.
    For reference, I'll use amp and guitar builders like suhr and tom anderson who are both available via forums and post on them as well as always ready to answer an email or even a phone call. Service has reached a wonderful level as it should.
    I bought my KPA partially because the expandability and promise of future software developments and updates including editors and foot controllers.
    I won't argue it's merits with you though, I still get blown away at the many great features my KPA presents, just sayin stay open to criticism as well. It's all part of the process.

• I also believe some fellas took their "complaints" about the layout/interface way too far.

And I love my Kemper, but also I don't care, who dislikes me for expressing my current disappointment about being ditched as Mac User for now. "Later this year" means nothing but "not anytime soon". I agree with the above that this (windows first -. which is windows only for now) is sub-par in 2014.

Take a look at the competition: win32/win64 and osx - same version

Yep, that's the eternal lament of the Mac user. Been there many times myself. I too am disappointed that the Mac version is still a ways off, however, coming from the other side of the fence I do know that porting software to the Mac (properly, at least) isn't always an easy task. Especially when it comes to software that interfaces with hardware. It's not a cut-and-paste thing.

But then, I'll be switching to Windows in the near future anyway (for a long list of reasons I won't get into here), so we'll see whether or not I do that before the Mac version of the Editor/Librarian comes along :D