Clean & Dist Sense Save??

• Last night I was messing with some clean factory profiles, using my Les Paul (humbuckers) and I noticed if I hit a hard chord, It would clip the input of the kemper. I adjusted the clean and distortion sense settings and got it perfect..... but wait.... not able to save the settings with a rig? really?. Am I doing something wrong?. If I switch to my stratocaster I have to go in and manually change the sense settings again?.......... wow... I had really hoped I could save those settings with a rig. This will be a major pain in the butt when switching guitars in a live situation. ?(

• If you unlock the Input section, I think the sense settings are saved with individual rigs. Not sure though -- give it a try.

Or you could leave it locked and store your input settings for different guitars in a couple of input presets for easy switching.

• Simple: when you're in the input section, press the lock button so that its LED is off.

This works with many other elements in the Kemper as well (effects slots, entire effects sections, cabs...). They're unlocked by default, but by locking them you can keep them the same when switching rigs.

Robrecht has got it right. If input is not locked the sensitivity settings get saved with the rig.

Phew, thanks Ingolf! :)

• WOW Ingolf I didn't know this. This is awesome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTFM :P
    Fro the f*****g basics manual:

The input section is locked by default. The settings will be relevant for every rig or performance until you
    decide to unlock it. If you unlock this section, the input settings will be individually saved and recalled per
    rig. Alternatively, you can leave the input section locked, and create local presets for individual guitars. You
    can then switch between these presets independently of switching rigs.

For example: if you want to use different guitars, you can create a customized local preset for each. When
    you switch guitars, simply select the respective local input preset, and the rest of the rig will remain un-
    changed. Remember: the input section is locked by default, therefore changing rigs will not affect it.

• HELL-G I think I need to read the Manual again and again and again ;) lol

Learn it by heart, then. :thumbup:

What with 2 children 4 jobs and getting time to play the KPA its quite hard ;) Every now and then when I get a spare min I read over the PDF manual. But I do understand how some people including me can over look things when reading the manual. The KPA offers so much its hard to store it all at once :)

• That's my bad......... that should have been directed to me since I made the post......
    "HEY GLENNFIN!!! RTFM!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

I usually very good about reading manuals.... sorry. :S .... but after all, I'm still just a "trainee" :D :D

• You could read it to your kids before they go to sleep. I read somewhere that it's very important and has a positive effect on them kids to have 15 minutes of calming down before bedtime while listening to daddy reading.

• That's my bad......... that should have been directed to me since I made the post......
    "HEY GLENNFIN!!! RTFM!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

I usually very good about reading manuals.... sorry. :S .... but after all, I'm still just a "trainee" :D :D

A fault confessed is half redressed.