Jeeez...

• So I get suspended from TGP because I ask why the Axe fanboi Webe123 is so offended by the Kemper price increase?? In a thread about the Kemper price increase this guy/kid on completely irrelevant grounds continuously compares his Axe, and how the Kemper doesn't have comparable updates to the Axe and thus have no right to increase the price. I found it bordering to hilarious and thought the guy maybe could take a step back and smile at his reasoning...

Oh well, probably a good thing anyway :)

Quote from Trazan

How come the Axe fanboi within you get so upset by Kemper raising their price?

Edited once, last by Trazan ().

• I don't get the animosity thing at all... I mean really WTF ... choose your guitar amps and play them.. why is there always a dam war and why is there always someone who wants to cause headaches... no one is forcing anyone to buy anything, so amd WTF

ps. WTF = welcome to finland

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• So I get suspended from TGP because I ask why the Axe fanboi Webe123 is so offended by the Kemper price increase?? In a thread about the Kemper price increase this guy/kid on completely irrelevant grounds continuously compares his Axe, and how the Kemper doesn't have comparable updates to the Axe and thus have no right to increase the price. I found it bordering to hilarious and thought the guy maybe could take a step back and smile at his reasoning...

Oh well, probably a good thing anyway :)

I'm so furious reading this that it's best I don't post here. :cursing: :)

I sent you a PM.