Spring reverb, again, again, again.....

• I understand, but as a new customer I would like to express my opinion on this topic. I think Kemper is great, but when I bought it I really thought I was able to reproduce the tone of any amp, especially the Fender Twin Reverb which is my favorite one. I think also there is a lot of disinformation from third party companies who advertise profiles that pretend to be close to the original, and it's not always the case.I think Kemper is great for any other amp tone, but for this particular sound is not even close, and it's a big point for me. Just it! Sorry if it seems obvious

... and IMHO as a new customer you've every right to feel that way, @lesmin.

I've destroyed my original post thanks to its overall tone's being pointed out to me privately (thank you, SwAn!). You deserved far better than that, mate! I'm PM'ing you too to convey my apology.

Sorry if I offended you in any way; this would be the furthest thing from my intention! Your reasoning for our having a spring 'verb is sound, as evidenced earlier in the thread wherever it's been discussed. You'll get no argument from me or anyone here, I reckon!

• I'm really missing some good spring RVBs too! While Matchbox is trying to reproduce a general spring reverb, it's too poor IMHO, sounds to me close to the RVB that my old JCM800 4210 had, which was pretty awful. But the reverb tanks on my Twin Reverb SF, my AC30 CCH or my Boogie 5:50 were just glorious!

Been such a crucial aspect in the sound of an amp, they should put some attention in the improvement of that section, using convolution reverb profiles, according to the philosophy of this unit, IMHO, but that would be very DSP hungry, I guess.

• Matchbox is not a spring reverb, it is a small room reverb. You are new here so won't know but please acknowledge that mods have asked to not bump this thread.

• For those who really need a spring reverb, there are software plugins for recording scenarii or pedals like the Strymon Flint (in the loop of the Kemper) for live performance.

• Matchbox is not a spring reverb, it is a small room reverb.

Kemper does have a small room reverb already, Matchbox sounds like spring reverb to me, IMHO. Even the name seems to refer to that. It is mono, it is fluttering...

please acknowledge that mods have asked to not bump this thread

It wasn't my intention to bump this thread, just wanted to point out that a convolution rvb would be great.

For those who really need a spring reverb, there are software plugins for recording scenarii or pedals like the Strymon Flint (in the loop of the Kemper) for live performance.

You are right, nevertheless it would be great to implement it.

• ... and IMHO as a new customer you've every right to feel that way, @lesmin.
    I've destroyed my original post thanks to its overall tone's being pointed out to me privately (thank you, SwAn!). You deserved far better than that, mate! I'm PM'ing you too to convey my apology.

Sorry if I offended you in any way; this would be the furthest thing from my intention! Your reasoning for our having a spring 'verb is sound, as evidenced earlier in the thread wherever it's been discussed. You'll get no argument from me or anyone here, I reckon!

Hi man, no problem really, I appreciate your apologies, it's ok! I understand that your purpose it was just to avoid flaming and keep the forum informative and clean, and I didn't really intend to create polemics, I wish I should have created a new topic and demanding for specific spring reverb external solutions (like someone posted). Anyway, we are all here to search for the best sound and how to achieve this with Kemper, it's our common goal! So let's keep searching together for the best sound, following the forum rules for sure ;)

• So...Is it considered beating a dead horse to think Kemper is just on the verge of releasing new Reverbs (or lettings Reverbs be placed any where in the stomps like before it hits the amp) that can rival Strymon, Eventide, Etc. like their latest delays did?

• So...Is it considered beating a dead horse to think Kemper is just on the verge of releasing new Reverbs (or lettings Reverbs be placed any where in the stomps like before it hits the amp) that can rival Strymon, Eventide, Etc. like their latest delays did?

I think we all HOPE that Kemper is on the verge of releasing new verbs ;)

For me, this is one of the biggest improvements I am looking forward to. A revamp of the stomps (especially the drives) would be great as well.