OS 2.3 is out!

• What I have noticed is switching between browser and perform modes seems to take a little longer now.

If this is true, it's a good thing. Because going from Browser -> Profiling, if you linger just a little on "Performance" it will bring up that initial profile on Performance Mode and your starting profile will be different for the Profiling Process, perhaps not what you intended.

For example, say you are profiling a Fender and choose a Fender profile in Browser as a like profile to start with. You switch to Profiling Mode, but en route you passed Performance Mode where you had an Acoustic profile up. That Acoustic profile sometimes loads if you don't flip the knob quick enough and you will profile with a very dissimilar profile.

It's quite annoying, so a longer time engaging Performance Mode will avoid this issue. If that was the problem and intention of the delay in engaging Performance Mode.

BTW, I've had no issues with the new OS.

• How are folks feeling about the new release? Does the install go well? Any issues? Also, I thought I read something about re-amping getting a modification...any insight?

• I actually found that some of my profiles have no distortion anymore. I have some some amp factory mesa mark v profiles and they all sound clean.. I have re installed old OS and the problem is gone.:-)

• Same here, installed and than reinstalled to previous version.

Not a big deal, they will find out what's goin' on as soon as somebody from Kemper team plug guitar and play 2.3 for the first time .
    Then , they will fix it with 2.4 , problem solved ! 8)
    Go Kemper ! :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Same here, installed and than reinstalled to previous version.

Not a big deal, they will find out what's goin' on as soon as somebody from Kemper team plug guitar and play 2.3 for the first time .
    Then , they will fix it with 2.4 , problem solved ! 8)
    Go Kemper ! :thumbup:

Do you think they have not been testing it for a while ??????:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• To everybody: if distorted rigs sound clean check the parallel path settings in the Rig menu, it must be disabled

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• 1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)