Bugs in Rig manager import

• I have a folder full of KPA files. In it there are folders of amp brands, each with folders of amp models, each with .kipr files - so: "kpa files" -> brand -> model -> rig files.
    Dragging and dropping the parent folder imports each folder individually, stopping after 339 files or 56 folders all in all.
    I get a message after each folder saying "x rigs have been imported, 1 file was already in your database" (even if no files existed), and after a while i start getting these:
    [Blocked Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nb80egVrpJ8/UvSVgmwwixI/AAAAAAAACII/1-gD3g-Gc0s/s1104/kemper%2520import.png]
    And then it just stops, even though there are many, many more files in the folder.

I thought maybe the folders confused it, so i searched in windows for *.kipr files in that folder and dragged those. Got this:
    [Blocked Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cRSkze-pqg0/UvSVghzQpHI/AAAAAAAACIM/W2htUuY6ITM/s1152/kemper%2520import%25202.png]

The status bar hasn't moved in an hour (about 1300 files all in all in that folder).

Maybe set a permanent folder to act as 'local library' and scan it on boot?

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• you cannot drag a nested structure of folders onto rig manager, that will not work. you need to do this folder by folder. as for a search on windows and drag the result, we need to check what happens there.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Roger that.

I could just haul all the files into the same folder and sort in the rig manager, but it is impossible to rename internal folders in the rig manager at the moment.
    Open a folder inside 'local library' - rename it. Works fine.
    Open a subfolder inside that - can't rename.

Thanks for the attention!

EDIT: narrowed it down.
    It is possible to rename the folder while the parent folder hasn't been renamed.
    The path of the child folder isn't updated when the parent folder is renamed.

Also, local library view does not show files in its subfolders.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

Edited once, last by Quitty ().

• EDIT: narrowed it down.
    It is possible to rename the folder while the parent folder hasn't been renamed.
    The path of the child folder isn't updated when the parent folder is renamed.

Also, local library view does not show files in its subfolders.

thanks! one to fix ... :)
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here