[FR] Show/Hide Columns improvements

• Feature Request

I wish we had an option to make the column show/hide global. Additionally I would like to ask for an option to show all columns with a single click (or 2 incl. the right click). Otherwise it ends as a click massacre when I want to show ALL columns in ALL folders and ALL subfolders.

Also it had been mentioned that it would be nice if we could re-arrange the order of columns .. drag'n'drop would be best. Again, there should be options to make the layout global for all folders and subfolders.

Cheers,
    Martin

• +1

And column ordering should be remembered from a program run to another, the same way the column selection seems already to be remembered, on a folder-by-folder basis

Edited 2 times, last by lohworm ().

• +1

Also, allow us to view the rig creation date - this really helps me since I'm making maybe 10 versions of a particular rig and possibly renaming it. A timestamp + author name is basically a unique ID that will never change, so I don't have to rely on rig name to know what the original rig was.

it looks like there are amp/cab creation date tags as well, but they are not populated from the profiling process. can we fix this, then also add them?

• "hide/show all" will be in the next version, it is already done in our internal alphas. the rest, we will put on the list. as for the rest, we will look into things.
    happy saturday, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Thanks, gs! You can't understand how amazing it feels to actually discuss changes to the product with the developers. Not long ago when I used my Pod HD, Line 6 gave us a "product feedback/feature request" form you could use. I called it the "black hole". Information only went one way. The most hot-button issue with the unit - getting clipping even on the cleanest amp model available took about 35 pages on the forum before the company ever gave any answer, which was a one-post explanation that the behavior was by design.