Rig Manager + Rig Exchange

• I thought I'd start a separate more specific thread for some of the database/connection errors that are occurring.

There seems to be two distinct types of errors regarding Rig Manager and Rig Exchange.

1) Rig Manager attempts to download a list of rigs from Rig Exchange, noted by the progress bar at the bottom or Rig Manager, but never completes.
    2) Although the "Test Connection" returns an "OK," nothing happens. The progress bar at the bottom of Rig Manager does nothing it does not indicate it is attempting to download.

I've tried Rig Manager from two different location. At location ONE I see no progress or even an attempt to download indicated at all...absolutely nothing happens. At location TWO the progress bar indicates that Rig Manager is attempting to download a list of rigs, but it never completes. Location TWO does not pass the "Test Connection," probably because there is a firewall setup. Location ONE, however, has no firewall issue and does pass the "Test Connection" test but the progress bar indicates nothing is happening...it is NOT even trying to download anything.