RIG MANAGER software

• Call me dumber than some but for the life of me I have tried just about everything that is suggested and still don't get the RIG MANAGER to show anything other than - ALL RIGS , LOCAL LIBRARY, and RIG EXCHANGE in the location area on the left!
    I also do the connected TEST and it says OK ( strangely also says OK when the PROFILER is disconnected ?( I Spacebar and Double click and stil no preview. It did download 3819 rigs though..... that worked. Also made sure my Profiler name is the same as the one in Preferences................... Dunno :huh: Any ideas are good ideas. Thanks.- Lindsay

• The test is for connecting to the Rig Exchange, not with your Kemper.

You seems to have the Rigs Downladed from it also, all good.

If you want to preview, your Kemper needs to be plugged in via USB to the computer running the Rig Manager.

The sound will come out of your kemper outputs or headphone jack of the Kemper.

• Thanks . I do have the Profiler connected via USB to my PC . I even have it directly connected to the PC so that there is no discrepancy when it comes to "extended" USB cables.
    Doe it show on the Profiler when connected as does the Flash Drive when taking off Profiles from the exchange> I don't see any movement in the screen at all. Thanks again.