Rig Manager = Disappointed ?

• I like the basic functionality of RM. It's better than having nothing and I thank the Kemper team for creating it and giving it to us free. Having said all of that, I've never used a product with soooooooo many bugs. I won't go into a list of bugs now because they've mostly been written about already. I will mention that I had an instance of saving changes to a profile on the Profiler and it showed up in RM as 5 profiles with the same name...very strange indeed. I also tried to delete a single profile and RM just keeps spinning away until I have to restart it.

• yeah, exactly. I'm very happy there is an official Rig Manager. I was just disappointed in how buggy it is and how limited some of the features I really wanted from it, RELATIVE to the incredible quality I've come to expect from Kemper. Even with bugs, I'm glad it was released - none of the bugs affect my system's stability or have overwritten any of my KPA data or computer files. So it's a net positive. I'm sure the team is working hard on it (look how fast 2.3.1 was released).

I keep loving my KPA more and more every day.

• I am having a problem after going through all of the factory rigs and deleting the ones I did not want. I was deleting them through the Rig Manager. Something happened after I was finished and down to about 198 left that I was keeping. Now every time I start up the Kemper and connect to Rig Manager it automatically starts downloading all of the Rigs. They are all already in the Kemper and it does not double them it just goes through the motions for some odd reason. I have to wait a while before I can see the screen on the Kemper to use it. This happens every time.

Also I have been trying to delete all of the Rigs from the Kemper so I can start fresh by putting back only the ones I saved for backup. I have been doing this directly on the Kemper because I deleted Rig Manager so I can reinstall it fresh too.
    As I have been deleting the rigs directly from the Kemper, a couple times the Kemper just locked up. I had to restart to get it going again. I eventually got all Rigs off.

At first the software worked fine but now I am seeing there are some issues.
    I am now going to reinstall RM and copy my saves back in and see what happens.

-UPDATE-
    After deleting everything, reinstalling RM and loading up only my saved Rigs, all is working well again. Not sure what happened.

• We had nothing before. Team Kemper stepped up to the plate and gave us something that they did not want no part of. The secret sauce is contained in software in my opinion and any kind of foray into the world of editors may divulge the secret recipe. Being able to preview rigs being it from RE or my own personal folder is invaluable and without a doubt RE is a great tool that will only get better in the hands of Kemper. I have a roland gr55 and after 2 years no kind of updates it's a joke, a half ASSED TOOL, A TOY at this point. You ever bought some software from native instruments and you're stuck with lemon for six months or more. Those Lazy Kretons think that it is alright that we buy a product that does not work upon release and we bust our behinds wondering why it is not working when they know full well that the driver or some code is just no good. When Kemper puts out an update we are not forced to live with something that simply does not work for months on end. Thank you Kemper for taking time out to take care of business and listening.

• Even though I expressed my disappointment (bugs, lot of features missing), I must emphasize that "loader via USB "and connection to RE" features are a dream together. Now, I send sevreal minutes everyday to test new prfoles from! RE. It is easy and quick!

Thanks for That.